CJohn

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore | April 15, 2022 | Final Trailer on Page 75

4 minutes ago, Gazer365 said:

He knows people who went to test screenings, dont know if he himself actually saw a test screening of it. Like I said in my previous post there's no way he has or has seen the actual official script for the film, just compiled together plot details from what people have told him and put it into a document to make it look like an actual script.

Yeah but it seems like every scene is detailed, I just hovered over it and it looks so real. It's scary to see how far he can go.

Spoiler

Tina's absence seems to be explained. ^^

Nothing is gonna happen to Viewer Anon, what he did isn't trending on twitter or anywhere else for that matter and I'm 99% sure Rowling or anybody else important wont see or care about him leaking a plot.

I just feel like it was just a poor attempt to have a "gotcha" moment, if you really want to stick it to her then maybe donate to a charity for the people you believe she opposes. Do something actually useful instead of petty shit just to make you feel smug, but I guess that's twitter for you.

What Noctis is currently experiencing with these Potter prequels is similar to what us Tolkien enthusiasts experienced when Jackson and co. turned the Hobbit into an indulgent 9 hour slog with sporadically good moments.  When Lord of the Rings comes roaring back next September, we'll welcome him and the rest of the Potter refugees with open arms.

• Astonished 1

7 hours ago, Noctis said:

Thousands.

I like @ViewerAnon, but he's being a fucking idiot right now. He actually thinks this is going to affect Rowling - she makes more money in a week than he'll likely make in his life and her films employ thousands of people - especially after COVID. 

What VA is doing won't hurt her - but he's hurting everybody else. 

How would a leaked plot impact 1000's of jobs. Every movie plot has been leaked. I think even endgame plot was leaked before release. 

2 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

What Noctis is currently experiencing with these Potter prequels is similar to what us Tolkien enthusiasts experienced when Jackson and co. turned the Hobbit into an indulgent 9 hour slog with sporadically good moments.  When Lord of the Rings comes roaring back next September, we'll welcome him and the rest of the Potter refugees with open arms.

Well..FB1 was reviewed positively and had basically no tie in to Potter aside from a single mention of Dumbledore.

FB2 was where there were so many connections to Potter. Did you even watch Potter? lol

Also, the leaked plot suggests that IF the series ends on FB3, it would actually be a fitting role. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Well..FB1 was reviewed positively and had basically no tie in to Potter aside from a single mention of Dumbledore.

FB2 was where there were so many connections to Potter. Did you even watch Potter? lol

Also, the leaked plot suggests that IF the series ends on FB3, it would actually be a fitting role. 

28 minutes ago, clockwork said:

https://twitter.com/vieweranon?lang=en

lol looks like Viewer Anon deleted his twitter account again and deleted that plot leak document on the website it was posted on. Guess it was fun while it lasted though I imagine some people managed to save/take a screenshot of that document.

@ViewerAnon

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Samwise the Brave said:

To those who read the leaks, do you guys think they'll continue with movies 4 and 5

They could but it seems that if they don't, FB3 ends on a surprisingly satisfying note - though there would be some threads to address.

It's obvious that due to Katherine Waterston's inability to film,

Bunty was given much of Tina's scenes. Lalie was going to have a big role regardless but Bunty seems to be filling Tina's shoes.

Although I do think she may have filmed with the reshoots.

The movie seems very inventive and a lot more exciting on paper than both FBs.

5 hours ago, Samwise the Brave said:

To those who read the leaks, do you guys think they'll continue with movies 4 and 5

No.  But I didn't think so even before this leak.  Unless this movie's a soaring success, this is it for FB.  

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Noctis said:

It's obvious that due to Katherine Waterston's inability to film,

Hide contents

Bunty was given much of Tina's scenes. Lalie was going to have a big role regardless but Bunty seems to be filling Tina's shoes.

Although I do think she may have filmed with the reshoots.

The movie seems very inventive and a lot more exciting on paper than both FBs.

Agree. From reading the leak, the film seems much more streamlined, with proper direction compared to FB2 which was criticised for being the exact opposite of that. 

It sounds really exciting, can’t wait to see some footage now. 

9 hours ago, Samwise the Brave said:

Well the story doesn't feel finished at all. I think they will need at least fourth movie. Unless they don't make it feel more like an ending with reshots.

Spoiler

I mean duel between Dumbledore and Grindelwald will happen in this movie, but it won't be THE duel it seems. 

Edited by WeThrones