CJohn

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore | April 15, 2022 | Final Trailer on Page 75

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Guessing they'll find a way to bring Colin Farrell back for this. Always felt like a tremendous downgrade when that reveal in the first movie occurred.

This is shooting the same time as The Batman, so it won't be possible. We'll get a recast soon. 

Also, WB said this is opening "Summer 2022"

2 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

She wasn’t fired. She turned down the offer to be in TDK

yeah right. She was fired. The actors usually sign for three movies on these franchises. She couldn't say no to coming back. she was let go, just like Depp

Edited by Maggie

3 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

so it turns out that Depp was the abuser and Amber Heard wasn't lying? and that's why WB asked him to quit?

why do people still defend him then, I guess he was a good Grindelwald but if the court ruled that he's a wife beater then this is a good decision.

Seems like both of them were abusive.

• Like 3
  • ...wtf 1

10 minutes ago, Maggie said:

yeah right. She was fired. The actors usually sign for three movies on these franchises. She couldn't say no to coming back. she was let go, just like Depp

Even if that were true back then, she wouldn’t have been signed on for three movies anyway, because her character was killed off in TDK. There’s been no credence to support the idea that she was fired. The official explanation is that she turned it down, although some people think Tom Cruise made her do so. 

I’ve said this before, but there’s no real concrete evidence to support the idea that Depp abused Heard. The evidence overwhelmingly points to Heard being the aggressor in the relationship, which lines up with her past history. As much as I hate to go there, if the genders were reversed, Heard would most likely have been the one losing movie roles. 

• ...wtf 1

3 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Even if that were true back then, she wouldn’t have been signed on for three movies anyway, because her character was killed off in TDK. There’s been no credence to support the idea that she was fired. The official explanation is that she turned it down, although some people think Tom Cruise made her do so. 

Dude, if they wanted her back, she would had done it. Don't blame Cruise for her firing. that's some tabloid bullshit. remember he was fired by Paramount too back then too.  WB don't play. Holmes, like Depp signed a contract, but both are fired

Edited by Maggie

2 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Dude, if they wanted her back, she would had done it. Don't blame Cruise for her firing. that's some tabloid bullshit. remember he was fired by Paramount too back then too.  WB don't play. Holmes, like Depp signed a contract, but both are fired

I wasn’t blaming Cruise. I was saying that some people theorized that he forced her to turn down the role because he didn’t want her career to outshine his own. Regardless, the official explanation is that Nolan offered her the chance to come back, but she turned it down in favor of Mad Money.

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

I wasn’t blaming Cruise. I was saying that some people theorized that he forced her to turn down the role because he didn’t want her career to outshine his own. Regardless, the official explanation is that Nolan offered her the chance to come back, but she turned it down in favor of Mad Money.

Who are these people that theorized? People who read and believe tabloids.

They let her save face in public saying she chose to do Mad Money, but if you think about it, it was obvious she was fired. You don't break contracts so easily just because you want to do Mad Money. Lol, who is stupid enough to believe that

Anyway, about Depp, if that tweet above is right, it seems the decision was made before the end of the trial