CJohn

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore | April 15, 2022 | Final Trailer on Page 75

On 12/8/2021 at 7:14 AM, clockwork said:

t was never really confirmed, but many people suspected that Katherine Waterston got covid during filming which led to her role in the film being significantly reduced.

If I don't see tina a lot in movie I'm going to shoot David Yates.

It’s epic!

The temple scene, it looks like Bhutan. Green logos or fireworks are the Grindelwald logo. 

- Vinda Rosier is dark, I love this character.  
- Dumbledore still looks so good.
- Grindelwald is really charismatic, I love Depp but this is just great in a picture. 

Anyway, Monday I'm preparing my will.

Edited by Noiret Jak
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Menor said:

My main issue with this one is the title and the ending of the last one, I don't care at all for this Dumbledore family drama. 

Same issues I have as well, I've said it before that Credence is the character I care the least about and he should've stayed dead in the first one, and I think most people feel the same way about the Dumbledore family drama too it's just a bit too soap opera-y for my tastes.

• Like 1

Really loving the footage. The voiceover is great, got chills at the end, and the visuals looks AMAZING. Mads looks made for the role of Grindelwald. Have to say, they’ve cast this so well with Jude Law as young Dumbledore too. Can’t wait for the full trailer, but the direction this is going is very promising.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1