TMP

Weekend Thread | Actuals - The Other Captain Marvel 53.5 | The Secret Death of Pets 24.5 | Pachyderm Joker 18.2 | The Just-Us League 13.8 | Formerly Known as Ms. Marvel 12.4

2 minutes ago, nevermore said:

No. this guy's full of shit as always.

You can look on Internet. Grace Randolph also talked about it. Just because you don't like someone opinion.. He is full of shit. 👏👏👏👏

1 minute ago, TMP said:

No, she didn't fire them, because Allan Heinberg was never employed on Wonder Woman 1984 in the first place. That's like saying Sony fired Phil Lord from Spider-Verse 2 because he's not writing it.

Grace Randolph talked about it. Patty Jenkins has changed a lot of team working for WW84

Just now, Matthew said:

You can look on Internet. Grace Randolph also talked about it. Just because you don't like someone opinion.. He is full of shit. 👏👏👏👏

Grace Randolph is the opposite of factual. She said that Tessa Thompson shouldn't be voicing a dog in Lady & The Tramp because of "racebending". Most of her "scoops" never pan out, and I don't get why this site has such a hard-on for using her as a source.

• Like 12

Just now, TMP said:

Grace Randolph is the opposite of factual. She said that Tessa Thompson shouldn't be voicing a dog in Lady & The Tramp because of "racebending". Most of her "scoops" never pan out, and I don't get why this site has such a hard-on for using her as a source.

I have seen most of her scoop being right. 

I don't agree with her politically. 

I am talking about bts. 

• ...wtf 1

How can the director fire someone from a sequel tho? Aren't people working on movies hired from movie to movie and don't have a contract or permanent employment? When the movie is done they are done unless the studio decides to rehire them again if they choose to. 

PS: Yes I know actors have contracts but I don't think the crew behind the movie has one and they are hired on a per movie basis. 

Edited by DMan7
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, nevermore said:

ignore is my friend for those kind of members 😉 

6 minutes ago, TMP said:

I think only newbies try to use her. They have not found out yet how no one here takes the quotes with her 'insight' serious.

15 minutes ago, TMP said:

No, she didn't fire them, because Allan Heinberg was never employed on Wonder Woman 1984 in the first place. That's like saying Sony fired Phil Lord from Spider-Verse 2 because he's not writing it.

18 minutes ago, nevermore said:

Yeah, that's what I figured. 

Why would anyone want to push that narrative anyway? Did Jenkins kill Matthew's puppies or somthing?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

Why would anyone want to push that narrative anyway? Did Jenkins kill Matthew's puppies or somthing?

I was saying what Grace Randolph told in breakdown video. I think she is good source of insight. 

• Knock It Off 1

Even if Patty Jenkins didn’t want the original sceeen writer to come back, who cares? She’s not the first director nor will she be the last director that changes things up from first movie to sequel. 

6 hours ago, TMP said:

$60m OW/$63.3m w/ sneaks would be great for this. Could see 3x multiplier if that happens

See, that's been my estimate from the get go weeks ago - $60M+ OW and $200M+ DOM run...we're almost there on the 1st part:)...I'm gonna be in the legs helper category b/c  my mom wants to see this, so the kids are waiting for Easter weekend when she's visiting (that's gonna be a huge weekend for this movie:)...

EDIT: And the last few pages had some great posts...and I have no likes left (2 weekends in a row - dang - Endgame's gonna be so bad for that)...I owe 4-5 of you them later, if my "getting too old" brain remembers:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits

Grace Randolph has very good knowledge about bts insights of hollywood

She is not good with box office but other than that very good at breakdown of various things happening in Hollywood

• Like 2
  • Knock It Off 1

1 minute ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

in my POV an overly fanatic (= not a fan) of something else, as such a troll, even if for other reasons the most trolls are usually 'on'. 

Shazam would need 40%+ bump on sat from true friday (14m) if sat needs to be 20m. So low 20s sat seems wishful. 52-54 ow and 55-57 cume looks realistic.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

in my POV an overly fanatic (= not a fan) of something else, as such a troll, even if for other reasons the most trolls are usually 'on'. 

I respect your opinion. Someone don't agree with you.. He/she is a troll. 👍👍

26 minutes ago, Matthew said:

"He's not full of shit, look at this other person who is known specifically for being full of shit"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, a2k said:

Shazam would need 40%+ bump on sat from true friday (14m) if sat needs to be 20m. So low 20s sat seems wishful. 52-54 ow and 55-57 cume looks realistic.

Only thing though - Saturdays have performed better relative to Fridays all year in 2019 (maybe the effect of the move to almost all AMC and Cinemark subscribers who prebuy vs the Moviepass effect last year)...we've had some low Fridays and then some unexpectedly great Saturdays...so, I'm not ruling out the movie going $60M+ (when the previews are added) yet, b/c we've seen quite a few crazy Saturdays this year...

• Like 1