Rorschach

CAYOM V Actuals: A Life in the Flash Point of the Unbeatable Union of One Punch Manhunters on their Own Accord Scavenging for A Woman in the Crowd for 24 Hours within the Next Dimension of the Third Dimension

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Yep, Artifacts: Poseidon’s Trident will come sometime between September Y6 to early Y7.

I'm assuming Ian McShane will be reprising his role? 🤨

Edited by Rorschach

1 minute ago, Rorschach said:

I'm assuming Ian McShane will be reprising his role? 🤨

Could be.

Spoiler

Seriously though I have a great plan for the series as well as the gods, the logic will get ridiculous but it’ll be balls to the wall fun.

• Like 1

I posted a tentative schedule for the rest of the remaining months. I probably won't end up following it to a tee depending on how much my workload during the next week will be but I'll make sure to update you guys on all of it.

Hoping to have both April and May out on Tuesday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

GLC over $200M DOM, that’s literally all I need.

I still think a triple digit OW is happening. The question is how well it can coexist with TLBH and vice versa. GLC is around the style of Spark/Voltron so I'd imagine it attracts a lot of families.

1 minute ago, Spaghetti said:

I still think a triple digit OW is happening. The question is how well it can coexist with TLBH and vice versa. GLC is around the style of Spark/Voltron so I'd imagine it attracts a lot of families.

I am more of in the $80M-$90M range OW, that said it is the first major tentpole of the year (no offense to The Last Six and Epsilon), the space opera wave is still the strongest in the game, and reviews are still good at a 72 on MC (as the people who loved it really loved it and the people who disliked it really disliked it).

Though I do think 2LBH will hurt a bit, there’s plenty of room for them both as seen with Incredibles 2 and Fallen Kingdom, Jurassic World and Inside Out, Despicable M3 and Homecoming, etc etc. 2LBH won’t have real competition until Splatoon and even then it’s late in the run and I am thinking more of the lines of a $50M-$60M OW for the Inkling squad and even then nothing in the summer other than Sylvarius and maybe Static Shock targets families. GLC doesn’t have real competition until COD2 and that is somewhat limited by the R rating it has and In The Valley is more of the drama catergory. Both Portal and Psyren will be over/Under $100M. GLC is sailing smooth until One Punch Man.

I think both GLC and 2LBH mainly due to how weak the May to June calendar is. My guess is probably a run around Doctor Strange for the former and still over $400M easily.

Q1 Per Theater Averages:

JANUARY:

Life of Galileo - $8,278/$10,368

Wi-Fi Winnebago - $6,376/$7,964

Hostel: Bloodline - $5,695

Headline - $4,556

One Last Time - $3,946

Kaleidescope - $2,673

The Study - $1,924

FEBRUARY

Mona Lisa (Limited) - $41,288

Medusa - $18,323/$23,897

Perfect Match - $11,331/$13,465

ByteRealm - $10,632

Next Vegas - $4,880

Broadway Selects: Hello, Dolly! - $3,478

The Poet - $2,685

MARCH

The Last Six - $14,511

The Epsilon Syndicate: Union of Thieves - $14,422

Artifacts: Zephyr's Chest - $10,455

Crusader - $8,586

The Mona Lisa (Limited Expansion) - $8,517

Out of My Mind - $6,612

The Mona Lisa (Wide Expansion) - $5,637

The Mona Lisa (Widest Expansion) - $3,271

• Like 4

April Predictions:

VeggieTales and Miserable Fans open between $20M-$25M

Birds does as expected

Steel Streaks opens to $40M and has godlike legs

Best Friends opens to the mid $10Ms and legs it to $60M

Green Lantern Corps opens over $100M as the first big tentpole of the year.