cax16

Shazam! Fury of the Gods | March 17 2023 | Sandberg returns to direct. Will Sinbad return? | Get vaccinated!

I'm pulling this out of thin air, but i think the issue with Cavill showing up in other films is that Cavill himself wants another Man of Steel.
"WB: Hello Mr Cavill, we would like to have you in Shazam 2, are you up for it?"
"Cavill: I certainly am, as soon as you can guarantee Man of Steel 2"

• Like 1

On 2/6/2021 at 2:58 AM, WittyUsername said:

If Cavill can’t come back, they should just do what they're doing with Batman and make a standalone Superman series that has no connection to the DCEU. 

Sure, but with Batman I would love to see him work and play off someone else. Every Batman movie more or less have been standalone, wouldn’t mind something different. Although the upcoming one do seem a bit different in an interesting way atleast.

On 2/5/2021 at 9:38 PM, grim22 said:

The director himself shitposting about all of this and the previous "will he/won't he" "neck down" cameo means both A) he literally has no control over the situation, and B ) He really has no love for Cavill.

Now -- the question people should be asking is...why he (and seemingly a lot of Warners) has no love/respect for Cavill?  😂 

51 minutes ago, Macleod said:

The director himself shitposting about all of this and the previous "will he/won't he" "neck down" cameo means both A) he literally has no control over the situation, and B ) He really has no love for Cavill.

Now -- the question people should be asking is...why he (and seemingly a lot of Warners) has no love/respect for Cavill?  😂 

I don’t think Sandberg has any issue with Cavill. He was always very open about the process and talked to fans. Yeah Warners may have a problem with him...

Cavill pays the price of being there since day one with Snyder. Apparently Emmerich and Hamada still are bitter about Snyder and the Snyder cut.If anything Cavill should be the one to show them the middle finger.

Edited by TheDarkKnightOfSteel

2 hours ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

I don’t think Sandberg has any issue with Cavill. He was always very open about the process and talked to fans. Yeah Warners may have a problem with him...

Cavill pays the price of being there since day one with Snyder. Apparently Emmerich and Hamada still are bitter about Snyder and the Snyder cut.If anything Cavill should be the one to show them the middle finger.

If that’s the case, they might as well stop making movies set in a universe that Snyder created. 

15 minutes ago, cax16 said:

So Peacemaker is wrapped, Batman wraps soon, Flash pre-production is already happening in the UK. Green Lantern TV show in early April, Black Adam in mid-April, Aquaman in the April to June timeframe, Shazam 2 in May/June and Blue Beetle in the fall. Its crazy that we can take these for granted now, 13 year old me would have had his mind blown with so many of favorite heroes and villains having movies and tv shows filmed at the same time.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, grim22 said:

So Peacemaker is wrapped, Batman wraps soon, Flash pre-production is already happening in the UK. Green Lantern TV show in early April, Black Adam in mid-April, Aquaman in the April to June timeframe, Shazam 2 in May/June and Blue Beetle in the fall. Its crazy that we can take these for granted now, 13 year old me would have had his mind blown with so many of favorite heroes and villains having movies and tv shows filmed at the same time.

Peacemaker is still filming in BC, Gunn is working on the first 3 episodes now and another director is coming in for some other episodes apparently, unless you meant TSS lol.

Shazam’s filming moved from Toronto to Atlanta where Black Adam is filming. I wonder if that was done purposely. Toronto is doing fine with respects to film production so I doubt it was anything to do with that.

But it’s pretty crazy if all goes to plan they will have finished, Batman, Aquaman, Shazam, Black Adam, Blue Beetle, Peacmaker, and  Green Lantern all this year, and maybe other hbomax shows start also? 

Edited by cax16

Apparently, Rachel is one of the three sisters from this rumor:

The youngest of the trio will be seventeen, and the casting-sheet suggests Spider-Man: Far From Home star Zendaya as a template. The middle sister will be an established adult, with Halle Berry and Eva Green offered as suggestions of what the producers are considering. Finally, the eldest sister is described as being in her fifties or sixties, and Helen Mirren is the specific actress suggested as their dream casting for Shazam 2.

Shazam 2 Features Three Villainous Sisters - Who Are They? (theilluminerdi.com)

So she will be the youngest of them. Everything matches with Three Faces of Evil (Terror, Sin, and Wickedness) as the villain.