MattW

Endgame OW contest

Just now, Thanos Legion said:

Half go low (1-1.04) half go high (1.04+) perfect balance :Gaga:   

Hide contents

Yeah, the lack of people below 1B is actually making me a little nervous. Like, are we all seeing the signs that will in fact propel it to enormous heights? Or mass hysteria? :thinking:

Seems like charlie is playing a flute, and we all are going after him like rats or children. He is the most influential member right now on this forum.

$1 billion is OK but it's the $300m ow that's people are taking for granted.

Domestic: 302,505,440

Overseas: $691,731,267

Worldwide: $994,236,707

China: 1,610,208,000 Yuan

Painfully close to a $1B worldwide debut but just under. That being said, compared to most other people I've really lowballed the OW in China. If that's even a little bit higher than what I've predicted then, yes, we're going to see the $1B global opening!

Edited by JB33
  • Like 1

So, I'm in the $300M club, so I'm so torn on this...for this post, I'm going the other way...

DOM $267.69M

Overseas $711.11M

WW $978.8M

China $288.88M (I have zero idea about this, so this is a random number - really, everything after the domestic one is probably that way:).

PS - I felt so certain on Dumbo and Shazam...this movie and its cap have me flummoxed, purely b/c I can't predict the number of showings it will get...and holdovers got held at my 1st local, and it will be either an outlier or a trend (so I'll look like an idiot or a genius:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

So, I'm in the $300M club, so I'm so torn on this...for this post, I'm going the other way...

DOM $267.69M

Overseas $711.11M

WW $978.8M

China $288.88M (I have zero idea about this, so this is a random number - really, everything after the domestic one is probably that way:).

PS - I felt so certain on Dumbo and Shazam...this movie and its cap have me flummoxed, purely b/c I can't predict the number of showings it will get...and holdovers got held at my 1st local, and it will be either an outlier or a trend (so I'll look like an idiot or a genius:)...

Sometimes being an idiot is better than a genius 😊

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

I am in both 300M and 1B clubs, yet here I went the other way... I am hedging my chances :D

• Like 1