DeeCee

***SPOILERS***AVENGERS:ENDGAME***SPOILERS THREAD***BE WARNED***SPOILERS THREAD***SPOILERS THREAD*** | Did William Hurt return as Secretary of State Thaddeus? Read the Thread

33 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Let’s be honest. Black Widow would have been completely useless in that final battle and would have been killed in about a second. So having her do a heroic sacrifice earlier in the movie is the way to go

This actually makes a ton of sense. 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

she wrecked shit up without the gauntlet, lol, by the look of that wrecked mega ship, ha ha. 

It seems that she gets the gauntlet afterwards not before the shipwreck. The snapchats are in chronological order.  

Edit: I mistook shit as ship. 

Edited by tawasal

Marvel said CM is most powerful Superhero and they are delivering. Some people will always hate on her but majority loves her or is excited for her in Endgame. 

• Not Cool 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, tawasal said:

It seems that she gets the gauntlet afterwards not before the shipwreck. The snapchats are in chronological order. 

yes, that's why I said she wrecked it without the gauntlet. the ship gets wrecked, we see her emerging from it (to show us what caused the wreck) without the gauntlet (I paused and her hands are hers, nothing on them just her regular power flares), she's hovering over the wreckage that fell down in flames, next she is on the ground asking PP if he has something for her, and he's holding a gauntlet.

Edited by Valonqar

43 minutes ago, Assumption said:

How can I find the leaked clip? Is it possible to search on Google?

I heard that there will be a longer leak to be released next week, 3 hours and 58 sec long. Depends on which country you're from, but the leak begins on April 24 on some countries. 😎

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

38 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

yes, that's why I said she wrecked it without the gauntlet. the ship gets wrecked, we see her emerging from it (to show us what caused the wreck) without the gauntlet (I paused and her hands are hers, nothing on them just her regular power flares), she's hovering over the wreckage that fell down in flames, next she is on the ground asking PP if he has something for her, and he's holding a gauntlet.

I edited my post. I misread your "shit" as ship. 

I think fans and audiences will love the movie, however I can see it getting some of the worst reviews for an MCU movie by the critics. I can see critics moaning about the three hour runtime and convoluted plot

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, nevermore said:

I think the ship has sailed on a Black Widow solo movie regardless if she's dead or not.

They already have a cast and are doing costuming.  Who says it isn’t going to be a prequel?

Edited by Harley

17 minutes ago, tawasal said:

I edited my post. I misread your "shit" as ship. 

:hahaha:

58 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Marvel said CM is most powerful Superhero and they are delivering. Some people will always hate on her but majority loves her or is excited for her in Endgame. 

Her powers are flashy. I like flashy shit

Posted (edited)

Minute 3.29 Between Wong and Groot... seems like Natasha

Edited by fabiopazzo2

36 minutes ago, John Marston said:

I think fans and audiences will love the movie, however I can see it getting some of the worst reviews for an MCU movie by the critics. I can see critics moaning about the three hour runtime and convoluted plot

I suspect they'll be positive in a 'they pulled it off' sort of way at the very least. They're generally polite to even the lesser MCU movies (hi Capatain Marvel!) so this'll be fine.

• Thanks 1

I think they'll be better than IW reviews and audience will go crazy for it. 

Think avengers assemble scene will be the thor entering wakanda scene.

That is the scene fans have been dying to see...

Everyone vs thanos 

• Thanks 1

Who cares what critics think, I am certain that I will love it and it will still be huge box office wise. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I think they'll be better than IW reviews and audience will go crazy for it. 

Thanos of the future dead and Fat Thor could be divisive. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Minute 3.29 Between Wong and Groot... seems like Natasha

Thoughts?

5 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Thoughts?

Can you PM me the vid. The one I was using got deleted.

Cap with Mjolnir and Avengers assemble should've been the trailer's money shot. 

No context, just that. 

• Thanks 1