DeeCee

***SPOILERS***AVENGERS:ENDGAME***SPOILERS THREAD***BE WARNED***SPOILERS THREAD***SPOILERS THREAD*** | Did William Hurt return as Secretary of State Thaddeus? Read the Thread

Captain  America just said 

Spoiler

Hail Hydra!

in this movie.

LOL, aren't you guys a bit slow?? The fucking movie opens tomorrow, for fucks sake.

And all this you "can't believe" was spelled clearly at the end of Infinity War. A YEAR AGO!!

• Like 1

Im going to be interested in the reception. Sounds like theres going to be a few talking points and discussion. I totally have no idea what consensus if any there will be. A lot of opinions

3 minutes ago, Olive said:

Reveal hidden contents

in this movie.

I wanted cap to be master villain in all this.

guys, the arrival of the fallen and their armies is fuckin powerful. especially Parker and Pepper reveal. Epic. seriously. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

and CM stopping Thanos snap.

Of course she did. 😕

Well, they just lost 200m WW from the male public.

How much they will lose by giving closure to the original heroes - I'll leave for you to say. I know ending them like this is a good thing, and the only possible outcome - but the Shay will be very pleased to see you, the general public, squirm, bitch and punish this movie.

After all I have a horse (an Endgame-fail club) in this race... :)

Edited by shayhiri
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Not Cool 1

3 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

Of course she did. 😕

lol, the movie is literally a glorification of Tony and Cap with Thor, Hawkeye, Ant Man, Hulk thrown in in a good measure. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Olive said:

Reveal hidden contents

in this movie.

Live look at @Olive right now: :stirthepot:  :stirthepot:  :stirthepot:  

Spoiler

Not even mentioning the context.  Shame on you, Olive. :hahaha:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I was expecting to see a reset in the main timeline. Really curious about Spider Man Far from Home now...

Black Widow is probably a prequel

The Eternals is also a prequel

GOTG 3 won't have Gamora

Dr Strange 2 might have Mordo as the villain ( where the hell has he been since the first movie ? )

Disney's Loki show is also probably a prequel

Disney's Wanda and Vision is also a prequel ( Vision is still dead ) set between Civil War and Infinity War, I guess.

Disney's Winter Soldier and Falcon probably happens after Endgame

Not sure if we'll be getting a Thor 4 or GOTG 3 will have him as one of the main players.

That a lot of BW was set in Natasha's  past has been known for a long timel we know now it's a pure prequel.

On what do you base that Eternals is a prequel?

I suspect before long we will get a slew of announcments on future Marvel Movies.....FF,here we come.

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

Black Widow movie might end up being about another Black Widow 

Man, I feel sorry for the mods as they try to apply the NO SPOILER rule to THAT movie thread. :o

4 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Black Widow movie might end up being about another Black Widow 

Florence Pugh as Black Widow? I don't mind that.

No matter what Marvel/THe Russos did with this movie, there was going to be a backlash. If they had played it safer then they , if these spoilers are accurate,have, then they would have been screamed at for selling out.

Remember how bad it sounded when it was leaked that Vanessa would die early on in "Deadpool 2". That works out pretty good.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I was expecting to see a reset in the main timeline. Really curious about Spider Man Far from Home now...

Black Widow is probably a prequel

The Eternals is also a prequel

GOTG 3 won't have Gamora

Dr Strange 2 might have Mordo as the villain ( where the hell has he been since the first movie ? )

Disney's Loki show is also probably a prequel

Disney's Wanda and Vision is also a prequel ( Vision is still dead ) set between Civil War and Infinity War, I guess.

Disney's Winter Soldier and Falcon probably happens after Endgame

Not sure if we'll be getting a Thor 4 or GOTG 3 will have him as one of the main players.

I don’t think the Loki show is a prequel. I think it will be a continuation of what happens to him after 2012 until the present, since he escaped and everything for him will be different. 

oh yes. if nobody died backlash would be why nobody died? Not gritty enough! where are the stakes? you know the drill.

execution is everything and 98% of people talking about spoilers haven't seen the movie yet.

11 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

Of course she did. 😕

How much they will lose by giving closure to the original heroes - we will see, and I'll leave for you to say. I know ending them like this is a good thing, and the only possible outcome - but the Shay will be very pleased to see you, the general public, squirm, bitch and punish this movie.

After all I have a horse (an Endgame-fail club) in the game... :)

So that means that Captain Marvel was really supposed to gross over 600 million domestic, but the male population boycott led to CM "only" grossing 400 million, right?

Got it.

Related image

• Not Cool 1

Based on the spoilers, I think this could be one of the most thematically ambitious MCU movies. I still find it hard to explain what it could be about considering that I haven't seen the film or listened to the dialogue but I think it could be about the actions we make and our pasts. Although I am really disappointed with Thor's ending, it could end being about Thor accepting that he never going to be ready to be king. Honestly, I didn't expect this (because I hated the last two Avengers movie and thought that Infinity War is the shallowest Avengers movie) and if the movie actually portrays everything the way I expect it to, it could become one of my favourites in this franchise.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

And they will be well-deserved thinkpieces, in my opinion.

Marvel really did Nat and Gam dirty.

SO Female heros should be immune from dying?

If this is some kind of femininst rant, Marvel just gave us Captain Marvel, we know Sersi will show up in the MCU with "The Eternals", Wanda  and The Wasp I presume will come back, and I suspect Sue Storm/Invisible Woman is waiting in the wings. (Not to mention all the women charectres in the X Me, though we might have to wait a while for those).So even from a feminist viewpoint, I don't think you have much to worry about.

It all depends on how well the deaths are handled.

Edited by dudalb