DeeCee

***SPOILERS***AVENGERS:ENDGAME***SPOILERS THREAD***BE WARNED***SPOILERS THREAD***SPOILERS THREAD*** | Did William Hurt return as Secretary of State Thaddeus? Read the Thread

4 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Remember how bad it sounded when it was leaked that Vanessa would die early on in "Deadpool 2". That works out pretty good.

Remember all the talk about how they wrecked Star Lord's character and all of the other things that IW got "wrong".

Seems to me that movie did fairly well at the box office when all was said and done. YiBe40t.png

==

And, yes, with as many fans of the MCU out there as there is/are with such widely different desires, there is literally no movie that could have been made that wouldn't have upset some folks.  Like, literally impossible.

• Like 2

Marvel fans are some easiest fans to pleased. 98% will love this movie.  

A reviewer said Endgame has what may be the first explicitly gay character in the MCU does anyone know who that is?

• Like 1

Thanos is defeated by a rat

the rat that walks over the module that lets Scott out of the Quantum Realm saved everyone

Ratatouille, the real deus ex machina. Not Captain Marvel

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Based on the spoilers, I think this could be one of the most thematically ambitious MCU movies. I still find it hard to explain what it could be about considering that I haven't seen the film or listened to the dialogue but I think it could be about the actions we make and our pasts. Although I am really disappointed with Thor's ending, it could end being about Thor accepting that he never going to be ready to be king. Honestly, I didn't expect this (because I hated the last two Avengers movie and thought that Infinity War is the shallowest Avengers movie) and if the movie actually portrays everything the way I expect it to, it could become one of my favourites in this franchise.

If Marvel really are tossing the "Comic Book DeathsFor Heros  Never Last"  out the window, that is a really gutsy move.

My main concern is that when it get into changing timelines, it can be incredibly confusing if not handled really well. You have to be spot on in the exposition..

1 minute ago, iHeartJames said:

A reviewer said Endgame has what may be the first explicitly gay character in the MCU does anyone know who that is?

apparently it's some guy at the support group set up by Cap played by Joe Russo

Hearing rumblings that Fans may be pissed? confirm or deny please 

6 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Remember all the talk about how they wrecked Star Lord's character and all of the other things that IW got "wrong".

Seems to me that movie did fairly well at the box office when all was said and done. YiBe40t.png

==

And, yes, with as many fans of the MCU out there as there is/are with such widely different desires, there is literally no movie that could have been made that wouldn't have upset some folks.  Like, literally impossible.

The big risk Marvel is taking(if the spoilers are true, which seems very likely. it throwing the "Comic Book Heros never really die" out the window. Don't know how some fans will react to that. That is like something out of "The Watchmen".

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

some might not like the deaths of Tony and Black Widow, Thor running off with the Guardians and leaving Valkyrie to take care of Asgard, and Captain America traveling back to the past and staying there and returning in the present as an old man

SOme fans will be;shock that Comic Book Heros can actually die.

Just now, John Marston said:

some might not like the deaths of Tony and Black Widow, Thor running off with the Guardians and leaving Valkyrie to take care of Asgard, and Captain America traveling back to the past and staying there and returning in the present as an old man

oh shit. some of this sounds cool. might have to watch the movie 

official ending pic of when Alfred spots Steve and Peggy at a cafe in France

R3pw2mv.jpg

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

OMG, it must be Thanos himself...

He'll **** them all... 😳

Edited by shayhiri
  • Like 1

what happens to Thanos ?

killed by Tony Stark who uses the Stark Gauntlet, but results in Tony dying as well

Just now, John Marston said:

killed by Tony Stark who uses the Stark Gauntlet, but results in Tony dying as well

wtf is a stark gauntlet lmao

3 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Could be one of the best screen deaths sincethe climax of  "El Cid" which IMHO is the best "Death of a Hero" sequence ever donw.

It's a Deux Ex Machina-level gimmick to ensure that Tony is the one character that delivers the killing blow to a villain that is impossible to defeat by a mere mortal. Also helps push the BS narrative of "Tony died a hero, sacrificing his life to save the universe" 

1 minute ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

It's a Deux Ex Machina-level gimmick to ensure that Tony is the one character that delivers the killing blow to a villain that is impossible to defeat by a mere mortal. Also helps push the BS narrative of "Tony died a hero, sacrificing his life to save the universe" 

LMao this sounds terrible 

7 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

gauntlet that Tony Stark develops so they can use the infinity stones to reverse the snap