DeeCee

***SPOILERS***AVENGERS:ENDGAME***SPOILERS THREAD***BE WARNED***SPOILERS THREAD***SPOILERS THREAD*** | Did William Hurt return as Secretary of State Thaddeus? Read the Thread

10 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I wonder if Wanda's origins might be retconned to fit the X-Men into the MCU. Something like House of M but in reverse where Wanda is one who awakens the gene.

I was thinking somehow it would involve Mister Sinister, since Cable has the same time traveling device as the Avengers. But it’s too late for that so who knows. 

• Like 2

Just read some Twitter reactions from international audiences. Largely positive. Mostly emotional.

7 minutes ago, UserHN said:

Lol. The Chinese love this film. Maoyan and Douban at 9.2 score.

so do American critics. 98% RT from 85 reviews and 79 on MC. Now no one can say China likes shit. This is a certified great movie, folks.

6 minutes ago, Porthos said:

If one believes the rumors from Manabyte, it's might be (possible spoilers)

Hide contents

tied into the upcoming Eternals movie, with said Eternals having something to do with awakening the X-gene.

That would be interesting.

I wonder if they have plans for Wanda in future MCU films. I think losing Vision and her brother might make her unstable which has happened in the comics and make her warp reality which happened in House of M, 

Just now, Valonqar said:

so do American critics. 98% RT from 85 reviews and 79 on MC. Now no one can say China likes shit. This is a certified great movie, folks.

The thing is, RT critic score could diverge from Cinemascore or audience score. However, Maoyan is pure audience score in China. So a 9.2 in Maoyan means audiences love this movie in China. We don't know yet if US audiences will also love this, knowing that there's a meltdown in Reddit right now.

2 minutes ago, UserHN said:

The thing is, RT critic score could diverge from Cinemascore or audience score. However, Maoyan is pure audience score in China. So a 9.2 in Maoyan means audiences love this movie in China. We don't know yet if US audiences will also love this, knowing that there's a meltdown in Reddit right now.

That’s because reading a likely hastily written plot summary it’s easy to focus on the plot holes the time travel thing creates, but it looks like once you watch it on the big screen you will be swept in 

5 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

That would be interesting.

I wonder if they have plans for Wanda in future MCU films. I think losing Vision and her brother might make her unstable which has happened in the comics and make her warp reality which happened in House of M, 

They definitely do imo.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, John Marston said:

That’s because reading a likely hastily written plot summary it’s easy to focus on the plot holes the time travel thing creates, but it looks like once you watch it on the big screen you will be swept in 

When it comes to time travel, it's hard to focus on anything other than the plot holes.  This is gonna be one of those movie where 2 hours after I'm done watching it I'm still going to be bitching about all the problems. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Porthos said:

If one believes the rumors from Manabyte, it's might be (possible spoilers)

Reveal hidden contents

I could see that since Apocalypse is their ancient enemy and he is involved in the creation of mutants if I remember correctly. But would Disney reboot him so quickly?

So, is Thor a new member of the Guardians of the Galaxy?

It seems they're hinting at a GOTG 3 featuring Thor.

3 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

So, is Thor a new member of the Guardians of the Galaxy?

It seems they're hinting at a GOTG 3 featuring Thor.

Yes. Now I'm really really excited about his future.

• Like 2

*triple checks I'm in the spoiler thread*

Cap using Mjolnir was so fucking epic and I know fanboys have been going on about it forever but it literally never occurred to me it would happen until it did and then it was amazingggggg.

And holy shit at the level of fanservice, but it was so damn perfect and good. I need to rewatch it for that alone.

*checks I'm in the spoiler thread again*

*hits submit*

• Astonished 1

When Tony looks at Doctor Strange and understands what he has to do ...

"I'm ......iron man" 

the best scene of the MCU

Also, how messed up is it that the girl-power scene didn't include BW?  That's cold as hell.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MadmenEndgame said:

@fabiopazzo2  @Gamora

Did you catch that Valkyrie and Carol scene? 

There was so much going on during that scene I honestly don't recall.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

I saw the reappearance scene. Something like many portals open and they start coming out. First Cap hears "on your left" and then BP, Suri and Okoye appear with Falcon flying overhead.  Now if you wonder why the hell is Okoye appearing since she wasn't snapped, apparently the snapped and unsnapped are coming with their armies together, so Strange appears and also unsnapped Wong and the magicians. It's hard to explain but make sense when you watch. so they all brought their armies (wakandans, magicians, etc) and are facing Thanos. can @ViewerAnon confirm or deny whether I got it right? After all I watched the clip out of context so I don't know why everyone, snapped and unsnapped comes through those portals? 

2 hours ago, ZackM said:

This all sounds like a massive mess.  I'm baffled by the critical response given all the nonsense the plot recaps are revealing.

From what I understand, the snapped ones reappear, reunite with the unsnapped, and then Strange brings them together through the portals he creates.

Edited by catlover

28 minutes ago, Gamora said:

*triple checks I'm in the spoiler thread*

Cap using Mjolnir was so fucking epic and I know fanboys have been going on about it forever but it literally never occurred to me it would happen until it did and then it was amazingggggg.

And holy shit at the level of fanservice, but it was so damn perfect and good. I need to rewatch it for that alone.

*checks I'm in the spoiler thread again*

*hits submit*

How do you feel about our girl Gamora being perma-fridged? :whosad: