DeeCee

***SPOILERS***AVENGERS:ENDGAME***SPOILERS THREAD***BE WARNED***SPOILERS THREAD***SPOILERS THREAD*** | Did William Hurt return as Secretary of State Thaddeus? Read the Thread

3 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

But I don't get this :

whatever time line Cap went, there was already a Cap there, no ?

Yes, and that cap was in ice. He will come back and fight hydra while cap chills out.

Dumb question, there was a person standing all by himself at the funeral that I didn't recognize. Towards the back, behind the GOTG, but before the camera panned to Carol. Who was that?

4 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

But I don't get this :

whatever time line Cap went, there was already a Cap there, no ?

Frozen in ice?

Just now, kitik said:

Dumb question, there was a person standing all by himself at the funeral that I didn't recognize. Towards the back, behind the GOTG, but before the camera panned to Carol. Who was that?

I thought it was the kid from Iron Man 3 all grown up.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, kitik said:

William Hurt as Secretary of State Thaddeus E. "Thunderbolt" Ross

Edited by OncomingStorm93
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, Wrath said:

Yes, but frozen in the ice so not a problem.

I like the concept of a timeline where Peggy was married to Cap, and he went around as Captain America for 60 years (as in the life he wanted to live as captain america), and then he leaves that timeline, maybe after Peggy dies of old age or something, then Suddenly another captain america just appears frozen in ice. People in that timeline would be so confused.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

LOL at Thor playing Fortnite 

My crowd, which cheered at all the great moments during the movie, actually booed at that one.

2 minutes ago, AJ2k said:

I thought it was the kid from Iron Man 3 all grown up.

oh cool, great answer

2 minutes ago, kitik said:

Thaddeus Thunderbolt Ross and the kid was the kid from Iron Man 3. I also love that William Hurt was actually credited and made a last second appearance.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

William Hurt as Secretary of State Thaddeus E. "Thunderbolt" Ross

no, there was somebody in front of him

3 minutes ago, Skwunk said:

Thaddeus Thunderbolt Ross and the kid was the kid from Iron Man 3. I also love that William Hurt was actually credited and made a last second appearance.

yeah, of course I recognized Thunderbolt Ross, but I was clueless about that kid from IM3, so thanks to the folks that mentioned it was him

/rolls around in End Game Feels. 

I love Steve Rogers so much and I so am happy that he got everything he wants and deserves. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, captainwondyful said:

/rolls around in End Game Feels. 

I love Steve Rogers so much and I so am happy that he got everything he wants and deserves. 

Captain America MCU story arc is incredible, the best ever IMO.

• Like 1

As sad as I was to see Tony Stark die, it felt right? This is a man who was living on borrowed time on top of borrowed time from the bombs going off in Afghanistan to being saved by Dr. Strange in Infinity War. He fulfilled his purpose in the most epic way possible. 

• Like 4

Honestly its just too much and too late for me to put my thoughts down.  The movie was absolutely amazing.

• Like 1

So of all the characters that have been introduced on the Marvel tv shows, was Jarvis the one and only one that made it into this movie? 

I knew they were going for the epic sacrifice for Tony.

There was no other way.

The way his death scene mirrors Infinity War is gut wrenching with Peter loosing it ...

lol I forgot there were a lot of laughs and cheers when Steve said Hail Hydra to Rumlow and the agents just gave him the brief case lmao 

• Like 1

Where is the US military in all of this? This is supposed to take place in the real world right? Surely they would want to prevent a universe ending event. In IW they had the "excuse" that it was in Wakanda, but this is near the Avengers headquarters. 100's of bombers, fighters, cruise missiles from the sea could easily have leveled that whole Thanos army. Just seems like they (MCU) want to include the real world whenever they feel like.