Derby Summer League: Signups due by 4/22/19 Read more... ×

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

DeeCee

***SPOILERS***AVENGERS:ENDGAME***SPOILERS THREAD***BE WARNED***SPOILERS THREAD***SPOILERS THREAD***

2 minutes ago, UserHN said:

So, I have read many comments on Twitter that they are even more excited to see the film after watching the leak. For some of you here, do you feel that this film will have a TLJ-level reaction from the audience?

TLJ? Why??

14 minutes ago, Matthew said:

You seems really butthurt about CM.. I have seen you number of times liking Anti-CM content and giving Not Cool reaction to Pro CM content. 

Did Brie Larson hurt your masculinity? 

Well , I’m a big MCU fan and I like Captain Marvel and Brie Larson even I rooted for CM to massive success and so glad that It did. But in all honesty , If a new hero out of nowhere killed Thanos , then I would be pretty pissed. Same goes with CM who just lurking around in MCU with just 2 movies ( including Endgame ). Only one if not all the OG 6 deserve to end it. They’ve become a part of my life ( and so does a lot of people ) for 11 years. So it’s not a mistake if many people wants the OG 6 to be the one who beats Thanos.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

TLJ? Why??

Well, on this thread alone, one did not like the scenes on the leak except the CM one. And another one did not like the CM one but liked all the other scenes. These 2 reactions are completely opposite of one another. That's why I asked if the people here feel that EG will have a TLJ-level divisive reaction from audiences.

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, Claudio said:

Well , I’m a big MCU fan and I like Captain Marvel and Brie Larson even I rooted for CM to massive success and so glad that It did. But in all honesty , If a new hero out of nowhere killed Thanos , then I would be pretty pissed. Same goes with CM who just lurking around in MCU with just 2 movies ( including Endgame ). Only one if not all the OG 6 deserve to end it. They’ve become a part of my life ( and so does a lot of people ) for 11 years. So it’s not a mistake if many people wants the OG 6 to be the one who beats Thanos.

No, it's not about that. I also don't want CM to kill Thanos. This person has been doing this to many Pro MCU content. 

I have pointed out him 2-3 days earlier also. 

• Not Cool 1

Oh no. There are leaks of The Lion King spreading around. Beware. Get off social media for 3 months ! 😎

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, UserHN said:

Well, on this thread alone, one did not like the scenes on the leak except the CM one. And another one did not like the CM one but liked all the other scenes. These 2 reactions are completely opposite of one another. That's why I asked if the people here feel that EG will have a TLJ-level divisive reaction from audiences.

The one you are talking about didn't like CM. 

See his club, he said Endgame will loose 200M because of CM backlash. 

Just now, UserHN said:

Box Office forum. 

we cant say nothing about the quality of the movie... but the last scene... oh god ... 

5 minutes ago, Claudio said:

According to an earlier leak that corroborates with this video leak, what you said won't happen.

Edited by lorddemaxus

1 minute ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Box Office forum. 

we cant say nothing about the quality of the movie... but the last scene... oh god ... 

Did the footage reveal the death scenes?

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

According to an earlier leak that corroborates with this video leak, what you said won't happen.

You mean no one in the OG will kill Thanos?

1 minute ago, UserHN said:

Did the footage reveal the death scenes?

No. But the guy who leaked the footage talked about who dies later I think.

2 minutes ago, Matthew said:

No, it's not about that. I also don't want CM to kill Thanos. This person has been doing this to many Pro MCU content. 

I have pointed out him 2-3 days earlier also. 

Yeah , I know. But the comment from him that you replied was fine. It didn’t contain any backlash for CM . He’s just grateful that OG 6 will beat Thanos. That’s why I told you that cause I feel you’re mistakenly interpret the comment’s meaning.

Thanos is killed 3 times in the movie. 

Post Snap Thanos 

Pre snap Thanos 

Tony Stark snaps and bring back everyone. 

Pre/post Snap Thanos 😅😅😅

6 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

An earlier leak , said that Tony and Widow has done their part so it’s a plus for me. As for another battle after that  , the leak didn’t explain who kills Thanos so there’s still a chance for the remaining OG 6 to do it. 

While the Reddit leak said that Tony is the one who kills Thanos. 

I’m glad this movie is 3 hours, because this all feels very dense in terms of what has to occur.

Hoping for at least a 92 RT and 9.2 Maoyan 

It’s not just that I don’t like Captain Marvel, it’s also that this film is the last one for the OG 6 and they deserve to shine. Captain Marvel came in so late in the game, it will be disappointing to see her do it just because she’s all so powerful.

But sureeee. Go ahead and insult my masculinity. I’m not going to waste my time arguing with someone that has pre-bias.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Sorry but someone said BW is in the final scene... I don't see her

They’re probably mistaking her for Wasp. Although Hawkeye is nowhere to be found neither.