Jump to content
rerga

Official Disney+ Investors Conferance Watch Thread and Discussion

Recommended Posts

This service is going to overtake all other streaming services in a few years. Disney's IP are far greater than what other streaming services have to offer and they seem to be emphasizing alot on their IP's leading the way here as spinoffs on this platform. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DMan7 said:

This service is going to overtake all other streaming services in a few years. Disney's IP are far greater than what other streaming services have to offer and they seem to be emphasizing alot on their IP's leading the way here as spinoffs on this platform. 

The fact that $1 billion is being invested in original content just for the first year alone is staggering. And they said it's going to rise to like $2.5 billion per year. 

  • Astonished 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

The fact that $1 billion is being invested in original content just for the first year alone is staggering. And they said it's going to rise to like $2.5 billion per year. 

I get the feeling that $6.99 is going to be the starting price for this platform subscription. Other streaming services got lucky since their inception especially Netflix since no other major studio took the platform serious now with Disney getting serious with their high brand recognition IP's it's going to be a complete bloodbath in streaming competition. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The moment I saw Lizzie Mcguire the show they had my money but when they said over 100 Disney channel original movies and shows yup I'm spending the full 69.99 yearly  but seriously did someone not understand the whole 6.99 price tag

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iHeartJames said:

The moment I saw Lizzie Mcguire the show they had my money but when they said over 100 Disney channel original movies and shows yup I'm spending the full 69.99 yearly  but seriously did someone not understand the whole 6.99 price tag

 

a+sex+lion+kng.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched most of it.

Lol for the 15 minute intermission in the middle.

 

 

And yeah, that $6.99 price is just insane. All the Marvel movies, all the Star Wars movies, all the Pixar movies, all the Disney movies, plus a lot of Fox stuff like Avatar, plus brand new big-budget Marvel and Star Wars tv shows, plus the Simpsons, etc etc etc etc

 

Insanity. Who wouldn't want Disney+ ?

 

And yeah, getting a glimpse of what those all-Disney menus were going to look like was pretty hype-building, just watching them scroll through the titles. Disney has all the stuff that people love and want.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.