baumer

New Weekend Thread..Shazam 6.3 Little 5.3 Hell 4.9...NO FLAME WARS PLEASE!

I know some people are far more mature than me and others who talk about CBM but that doesn't mean they can say whatever they want. 

Having respect for each other is much more important. 

I don't call anyone names or stuff. 

I had a sincere discussion to what some people started. 

You can ask @tawasal  and @Thanos Legion  if I am wrong. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I’m trying to have a nice day out with family and the many many reports are ruining it. Expect a lot of points and bans when the mods reconvene later today.

UNLEASH THE BAN HAMMER ON THESE FOOLS 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Slambros said:

The drastic underperformance of Missing Link makes me want to bang my head against the table.

Grosses have consequences, America.

I am going to watch Missing Link on Wednesday. Let's see what's Laika is cooking. 

Kubo was very emotional, I liked it a lot. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matthew said:

I am going to watch Missing Link on Wednesday. Let's see what's Laika is cooking. 

Kubo was very emotional, I liked it a lot. 

Kubo was really good! My personal favorite Laika film is Coraline, but I've all of the first four, and I've really enjoyed all of them.

It's just a crying shame that the release of this film was botched so badly. At least the animators have some credible work to place on their resumes on the future! I might see Missing Link later today just to support it!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Ya'll could be watching After but instead are here discussing funnybook trash.

Maybe if you tell us about that crazy After business in Portugal it will change the direction of the thread :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, Slambros said:

The drastic underperformance of Missing Link makes me want to bang my head against the table.

Grosses have consequences, America.

I mean, it's not really audience's fault this time. The marketing was non-existent. The only reasons Laika films have even been able to do what they have in the past is because they have had high profile campaigns. 

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I assume Hardin has already become a popular name in Portugal.

I shall not stand here while my bro Hardin gets trashed. Everyone knows his name.

tumblr_piv3sy7X0j1r1tg77o5_250.gif