baumer

New Weekend Thread..Shazam 6.3 Little 5.3 Hell 4.9...NO FLAME WARS PLEASE!

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Image result for after hardin gif

This scene was actually quite funny lol. One of the few scenes I actually liked. The other being the first time the leads meet.

Also wet seats. But that happened every time he was on screen. Every time they kissed or... other stuff happened you could hear moans. There were younger girls giving hands to each other and breathing and living the moment so intensily.

I had no idea this was so popular here.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AndyLL said:

Annnnnd @MovieMan89 is thread banned for the rest of today.

It's really not hard to figure out the posts that belong here and the posts that belong in the Franchise Wars thread.

After posts here. Everything else Franchise Wars. You heard the man.

• Like 1

Just now, CJohn said:

This scene was quite funny lol. Also wet seats. But that happened every time he was on screen. Every time they kissed or... other stuff happened you could hear moans. There were younger girls giving hands to each other and breathing and living the moment so intensily.

NOT THE SEX THREAD!

• Like 1

Missing Link has had awful marketing. The little advertising it has had makes the movie look kind of dull. I also literally just found out how high profile its cast is. Hugh Jackman, Zach Galifianakis, Zoe Saldana, Emma Thompson, Stephen Fry? This movie should have been able to sell itself on the voice cast as many animated movies attempt to do but they didn't do a great job of making people aware. Why did Laika go to Annapurna? Then again, Focus Features has not been a great distributor as of late, either.

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

CJohn I know you're excited for Ma. Don't lie. Octavia Spencer > Godzilla any day of the week.

Related image

That is never opening here, Universal won't allow it unfortunately. I would totally watch it.

Just now, CJohn said:

That is never opening here, Universal won't allow it unfortunately. I would totally watch it.

It'll happen after it opens to $100M+ here just because of that scene where she just runs over that chick in her truck and leaves her dead in the street as she continues on driving.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

Still doesn't answer why you just decided to start a completely new thread instead of just locking it 20-40 minutes, throw out threadbans/suspensions, and then start things fresh again. This isn't a highly-anticipated weekend thread where this could be somewhat justified. The #1 movie right now is a second weekend holdover that's looking to make less than 25M.

I don't need to give you an answer. There's your answer.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

@CJohn will speak that into existence.

I am totally in the After team. Give me 10 sequels Aviron. I have no clue how there are like 10 books of this but hell yeah.

I do wonder if Shazam not breaking out  even with great reviews might be due to its lighter tone and more focus on a younger hero, I also wonder what kind of an effect that may have on Spider-Man Far from Home