baumer

New Weekend Thread..Shazam 6.3 Little 5.3 Hell 4.9...NO FLAME WARS PLEASE!

24 minutes ago, Ryaner90 said:

I do wonder if Shazam not breaking out  even with great reviews might be due to its lighter tone and more focus on a younger hero, I also wonder what kind of an effect that may have on Spider-Man Far from Home

It will have exactly zero effect on far from home.

• Like 5

Till just this very moment I thought all the After jokes being something fanrelated are jokes. Starting to realise it seems to be real.

OMG that movie is #1 in my country, with an estimated possible #4 of 2019 OW admission count :blink:

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 3
  • Disbelief 1

Probably also infos buried in the old thread but maybe of interest for later readers

Lionsgate and Summit's release of Hellboy took in an estimated $1.38 million last night during Thursday previews at over 2,700 locations. (also 7PM)

Universal Pictures's Little grossed $735,000 in previews from 2,200 theaters last night beginning at 7PM.

Missing Link is struggling severely, bringing in just $1.6 million on Friday, which includes a reported $230k from previews.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4502&p=.htm

Ouch. Not one of the weekend's four new films earned an A CinemaScore. Little (B+), (C), After (B), Missing Link (B+).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Till just this very moment I thought all the After jokes being something fanrelated are jokes. Starting to realise it seems to be real.

OMG that movie is #1 in my country, with an estimated possible #4 of 2019 OW admission count :blink:

Hail Germany. Join Portugal in the Sun.

9 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Hail Germany. Join Portugal in the Sun.

Do you have any After numbers for Portugal or is from anecdote and the Deadline article?

I have zero interest in this (assumedly) awful movie, but I really want to see it be massive worldwide and get like 10 sequels for the resulting chaos

Edited by dakus

8 minutes ago, dakus said:

Do you have any After numbers for Portugal or is from anecdote and the Deadline article?

I have zero interest in this (assumedly) awful movie, but I really want to see it be massive worldwide and get like 10 sequels for the resulting chaos

I have no exact numbers but I know it is selling out multiple shows across the contry. It is also the number 1 movie at the box officel right now here.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, john2000 said:

it seems that i am the only one here who  hasnt see game of thrones 

Nope, I join you...I'm waiting til it's all over to binge in a summer sometime...I have so many things still to binge, so it might be a few years (the joy of life as a grown up:)...too much stuff to do, too little time:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, john2000 said:

it seems that i am the only one here who hasnt see game of thrones 

Nope, you are not the only one.

Son gave advise some years back to me to not start to read the books nor watch the series as I get nuts when I have to wait long for the next part. Means If I start to watch, I start after at least the series is over. Or after the last book is released. Means: with the speed the writer writes his books I might not live long enough

(I am a binge-watcher / reader)

• Like 1

Just now, TalismanRing said:

If only those who died lived and those who lived died.

I really like the ones who lived, I didn't even care that much for the ones died before their death.