Porthos

Star Wars: The Clone Wars | Disney+ | Final Season Starts Feb 17 | Queen Ahsoka's Coming to Save us All

Good second episode as expected. A nice moment between Anakin and Padme, espcially with her pointing out how him and Rex aren't so different, they both get too into their feelings especially during missions.  Also nice to see Obi Wan aint stupid and knew what Anakin was up to in that bunker. I really like the sounds of the blasters as well. Man that sniper guy was kind of an asshole in this episode right?  "Echo is just another reg". I mean I get this squad aint like most clones but that was kinda harsh, all of y'all are related. Anyways can't wait for the next episode.

51 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

The scene with Anakalin and Padme was cute glad it was added to connect this season more to ROTS. I still can't get over how great the animation is especially how Anakin looks compared to his look in ROTS

Also Anakin was so distracted he didn't even notice the beginnings of a baby bump. :ph34r:

(or maybe I'm imagining things. :lol:)

Was to busy to watch it last night, so catching up on it now.  Love me some snarky Obi-Wan ("I hope you at least told Padmé I said hello").

1 hour ago, Porthos said:

Also Anakin was so distracted he didn't even notice the beginnings of a baby bump. :ph34r:

(or maybe I'm imagining things. :lol:)

Was to busy to watch it last night, so catching up on it now.  Love me some snarky Obi-Wan ("I hope you at least told Padmé I said hello").

Noticed the baby bump too. Guess Anakin was too distracted by getting to actually talk to her lol. And Obi-Wan man I love how great Anakin and Obi-Wan's friendship is in this show. Clearly he knows something is going on but chooses not to judge or do anything about it (now if he knew they were married probably a different story).

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

I watched the animatics for this arc years ago and it had mostly faded, but it's fun watching it now for real and my mind going "Oh yeah that thing"

This episode changed up quite a bit, apparently.

Really nice thread there, and folks might want to read it in full.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Padmé conversation was meant for a different episode (even if only at the idea stage) and shifted here to give a personal moment for the two that otherwise wouldn't have been seen.  Like the Rex character observations that David made there as well.

3 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Was this the shortest episode of the entire show? Fun and action packed as always but probably the weakest episode to date this season.

Ominous signs regarding the Wat  Tambor's plans for Echo even though he escaped.

I think it was indeed the shortest episode. I rewatched all of them prior to this season and none of them went below 20 minutes.

First couple of minutes into last ep of this arc.

Is  that... Is that Reasonable Authority Figure Mace Windu?

Damn, the Republic must be worse off than we thought at this point in the war! :o

Liked the new episode.   I won't give much away but some obvious foreshadowing and wonder if someone will come back for the third time 

Can't wait to see what the next arc is