Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM Year VI - Advanced Schedule (Phase 1)

Advanced Schedule in Phases  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes - let's do this again next year!
    • No - the experiment had failed!

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

And one again, the animation/family field is a clusterfuck for the first half.

January has Miraculous and SWAT KATS sequels

February has Kirby and Pokémon 

March is empty but April 2nd is Scrooge 0.5

Rescuers open late April and FOP, MIM and Lumberjanes open week by week 

this makes me feel sick about Carmen's date BUT Father's Day is perfect for it and as such it'll stay there and I'll pray to Xillix it does well

Just now, Blankments said:

this makes me feel sick about Carmen's date BUT Father's Day is perfect for it and as such it'll stay there and I'll pray to Xillix it does well

Then again, half of these likely won’t make it or spread out throughout the year.

• Like 2

The fact you got sad when I moved my R-rated Tom Hardy mystery thriller there says it all

• Like 1

i'm always sad when sequels open against my original stuff because it gets me worried lmao

Ripper didn’t cross $100M DOM you will be fine.

I would be more worried about Duck Hunt as it is in the middle of a NID-Mario-Tintin sandwich with DragonBorns and XJ9 on the side but even then I think all will likely coexist in different levels with out of the family fare NID and Mario easily crossing $200M, DH around $170M and Tintin around $125M.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Xillix said:

No human sacrifices that grosses me out

In the box office years, we would sacrifice shirtless men pictures to the mighty number god @RthZam for early numbers.

What is your shirtless men sacrifice?

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Ripper didn’t cross $100M DOM you will be fine.

I would be more worried about Duck Hunt as it is in the middle of a NID-Mario-Tintin sandwich with DragonBorns and XJ9 on the side but even then I think all will likely coexist in different levels with out of the family fare NID and Mario easily crossing $200M, DH around $170M and Tintin around $125M.

Duck Hunt is aiming for a Ferdinand level run, and with you taking Thanksgiving and the first weekend of November, there's really no time for it for the initial Thanksgiving timeframe. Ergo, I take the Ferdinand/SpiderVerse date

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

Duck Hunt is aiming for a Ferdinand level run, and with you taking Thanksgiving and the first weekend of November, there's really no time for it for the initial Thanksgiving timeframe. Ergo, I take the Ferdinand/SpiderVerse date

Sorry about that by the way. Though if it is any consolation, it should survive in December as Tintin 2 won’t be extremely family friendly like the first but I’m just hoping for $100M DOM (Xillix please have mercy).

• Like 1

The only reason why Tintin is December is because it’s the only place it could have a chance for $100M and maybe the Endless brand may help it. Hoping OS will help really.

• Like 1

Fuck it, move More Miraculous to March 11th. Too close to TUSG.

This year looks good for animation, we got a few PG-13 ones (MHA, SF), an R rated one (TFGM), two interesting original musicals (TMIM, CV), five video game movies (Kirby, Pikmin, Nights, Mario and Duck Hunt), two potentially big sequels (Scrooge, Pigeon) as well as a motion capture animated movie or two (Rescuers, Tintin). Also SWAT KATS 3 and Wallace and Gromit.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Fuck it, move More Miraculous to March 11th. Too close to TUSG.

This year looks good for animation, we got a few PG-13 ones (MHA, SF), an R rated one (TFGM), two interesting original musicals (TMIM, CV), five video game movies (Kirby, Pikmin, Nights, Mario and Duck Hunt), two potentially big sequels (Scrooge, Pigeon) as well as a motion capture animated movie or two (Rescuers, Tintin).

I may have one more animated surprise this year

• Like 1