Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM Year VI - Advanced Schedule (Phase 1)

Advanced Schedule in Phases  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes - let's do this again next year!
    • No - the experiment had failed!

2 minutes ago, Blankments said:

You don’t understand, for the sake of Gulch’s guaranteed lack of legs I’ve got no interest in sharing IMAX for either of its weekends 

@Spaghetti remove Gulch from the schedule entirely, I’ll push it back a year or wait for the schedule to naturally clear up

Given how much shit people are dropping in Y7 that might be a mistake.

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'll find another date soon but I'm feelin' kinda lazy rn :P

May 20th is your best bet (Feb 11th is also open, but opening right before Pokemon probably isn't a great idea), but then you only get a week of IMAX.

You may need to negotiate a split with another player.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cookie said:

Given how much shit people are dropping in Y7 that might be a mistake.

Then it’ll keep getting pushed back 🤷‍♂️ It’s a film I’m willing to take my time with and will only drop with a good release date. Seeing how I haven’t finished a draft of it, I’m not too worried

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

May 20th is your best bet (Feb 11th is also open, but opening right before Pokemon probably isn't a great idea), but then you only get a week of IMAX.

You may need to negotiate a split with another player.

I'm willing to share @Alpha

Edited by Reddroast
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Then it’ll keep getting pushed back 🤷‍♂️ It’s a film I’m willing to take my time with and will only drop with a good release date. Seeing how I haven’t finished a draft of it, I’m not too worried

I mean... is it that important it comes out in October anyhow?

• ...wtf 1

15 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

September 2 (Labor Day weekend)

Lightspeed (Sci-Fi/Action/Sports) (dir. Jordan Vogt-Roberts)

September 9

Daughters (Drama/Sci-Fi/Adventure) (dir. Greta Gerwig)

@Reddroast @Ethan Hunt how will you be proceeding?

I will not be sharing on my film's OW (and I had date claimed first ) @Reddroast

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

I mean... is it that important it comes out in October anyhow?

a horror-tinged family blockbuster is only gonna do well around Halloween time. I suppose I could go with late September but that was never really available this year either so SHRUG

a horror-tinged family blockbuster is only gonna do well around Halloween time. I suppose I could go with late September but that was never really available this year either so SHRUG

I can see it doing well in Late September but the problem is the lack of IMAX. But even if it has IMAX, the legs would still be stronger than opening in October.

• Like 1

If you're willing, I would give up September 23rd for XJ-9.

However, this plan hinges on one other factor. I would like to move XJ-9 to November 23rd. @YourMother the Edgelord will likely not be too happy, since Phoenix Saga comes out the week before, so I will make this deal:

Spoiler

XJ-9 will become Christopher Nolan's wet dream and release EXCLUSIVELY in 70mm IMAX theaters. Phoenix Saga will retain the majority of IMAX theaters, forming a 70/30 split.

Are both of you okay with this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Spaghetti said:

If you're willing, I would give up September 23rd for XJ-9.

However, this plan hinges on one other factor. I would like to move XJ-9 to November 23rd. @YourMother the Edgelord will likely not be too happy, since Phoenix Saga comes out the week before, so I will make this deal:

Hide contents

XJ-9 will become Christopher Nolan's wet dream and release EXCLUSIVELY in 70mm IMAX theaters. Phoenix Saga will retain the majority of IMAX theaters, forming a 70/30 split.

Are both of you okay with this?

What will XJ-9 be rated?

• Like 1