google-site-verification=EzRt-ZmNlc4J5RNLXiuJpAEGjNviG678nNB1w49cgZg Jump to content
sfran43

Monday Numbers: Shazam $2.09M | Little $1.12M

25 minutes ago, tawasal said:

Yeah CM could do 6m+ this weekend for easter reasons and the weekend after is Endgame release and maybe with a boost could do 5m+ and that will give CM two weekends above THG

Yep I forecasted 6.0 for the weekend and I was more conservative in some regards considering Easter week.

Hoping for at least 700K for CM.

7 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Hoping for at least 700K for CM.

Good holds so far across the board. CM should be over/under 900K. It is Spring Break week for a lot of schools. 

2 minutes ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

Good holds so far across the board. CM should be over/under 900K. It is Spring Break week for a lot of schools. 

Ah, so my bar is set way too low haha. Being in Canada, I'm used to Spring Break being well over by now so I didn't think of that.

Edited by JB33

1 minute ago, JB33 said:

Ah, so my bar is set way too low haha. Being in Canada, I'm used to Spring Break being well over by now so I didn't think of that.

Yeah, this week is good for 60/70 Monday drops. If it follows BP, then it will drop about 64% which would be about 915K from 2.53 Sunday.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

Last Monday it was at 880K+/-.. Will it increase this week?? You are projecting way higher. 

Just now, Matthew said:

Last Monday it was at 880K+/-.. Will it increase this week?? You are projecting way higher. 

Definitely possible. It had a great weekend. That’s what a 31% drop will do to the trajectory. 

If CM is up week-to-week I’ll be ecstatic, but I think ~800 is more realistic.

Edited by Thanos Legion

Oh Disney you lazy bums. Why do I have to know what Unplanned and Little and After did on monday before freaking Captain Marvel. 

Pet Sematary went up $22K with actuals 

• Thanks 1

I don’t think it will do as low as 800K and definitely not 700K. It has a chance to be higher than last week due to the fact that this Monday’s drop will be a lot softer coming off a great weekend. We shall

see!