That One Girl

Richard Jewell | December 13 2019 | Clint Eastwood's highly anticipated follow-up to The Mule | Now a WB movie | Premiering at AFI Festival

6 hours ago, TMP said:

Best supporting actor... Jon Hamm!

There's some stiff competition in the Supporting Acting category this year with Jon Hamm in Lucy in the Sky and The Report. 3x noms baby

Edited by MrPink
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i get why jon hamm gets cast as g-men so often, but it's a little unimaginative.

After spending 7 years on TV living in fear of the G-Men, it was time for Hamm to turn the tables.

7 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

that's a nice addition to awards season. are WB losing faith in Just Mercy? 

Deadline mentioned WB had this release date planned for Richard Jewell all along, but just wanted to make sure it was ready before putting it on the calendar.

Anyways, we should probably expect a trailer in the coming days in front of Joker.

• Thanks 1

I remember when American Sniper got dated I was like "hmm ok another limited release that'll expand and do 70M or so", not expecting it to become the phenomenon it did.

Basically, I'm not underestimating the importance of these prestige films anymore, especially if Eastwood is directing lol

Huge weekend incoming December 13-15 before Star Wars hits. It mimics last year's 2nd weekend of December when we also had a Clint Eastwood film (The Mule) and a Sony franchise film (Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse).

Is Brahms: The Boy II even still coming out?? Heard or seen nothing about it. If not, Black Christmas should move up a week to December 6. PLAYMOBIL: The Movie is absolutely DOA. It's going to be epic.

31 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Huge weekend incoming December 13-15 before Star Wars hits. It mimics last year's 2nd weekend of December when we also had a Clint Eastwood film (The Mule) and a Sony franchise film (Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse).

Is Brahms: The Boy II even still coming out?? Heard or seen nothing about it. If not, Black Christmas should move up a week to December 6. PLAYMOBIL: The Movie is absolutely DOA. It's going to be epic.

December 13 is Friday the 13th, so I expect Black Christmas will stay there.