baumer

The Curse of La Llorona (2019)

Grade it  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Pretty stupid and not that you need realism in horror movies by this is about as unrealistic As It gets. I mean the way the movie goes this la Lorena Spirit could have killed the kids anytime she chose to. But you need to stretch the movie out for 90 minutes so she just plays around for a little while. The spirit or the entity or whatever she is can close doors roll down car windows move boxes and yet she takes her time killing the kids. Just a really stupid movie in my opinion.

5/10

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, baumer said:

Pretty stupid and not that you need realism in horror movies by this is about as unrealistic As It gets. I mean the way the movie goes this la Lorena Spirit could have killed the kids anytime she chose to. But you need to stretch the movie out for 90 minutes so she just plays around for a little while. The spirit or the entity or whatever she is can close doors roll down car windows move boxes and yet she takes her time killing the kids. Just a really stupid movie in my opinion.

5/10

She is the asshole of the Conjuring Universe. She just makes loud noises to scare people. Also the movie sets up rules and immediatly abandons them a few scenes later, like the one I mention in my 2nd post. They literally forget about it after 2 scenes.

And another thing, where was it mentioned she could die with the cross in her heart? She seems to pass through walls fairly easy but a cross in her heart kills her? Everything is just so random and created to drag the movie to a 90 minutes runtime, I absolutely agree.

I can't believe Michael Chaves is the guy Warner Bros is gonna give the keys to the kingdom of The Conjuring.

• Like 1