Thanos Legion

ENDGAME of an Era: Endgame #1 finish DOM OR WW (Bonus: BOTH) (Deluxe Bonus: 1B+ & 3B+)

54 minutes ago, peludo said:

I see more probable the WW crown than the DOM's.

To get the $936m of TFA I think it would need, at least, a $350m OW. And it would imply slightly better legs than IW, which already were very good.

Concerning Avatar WW, I do not see impossible, but still hard.

IW WW opening was $840m (excluding Russia). And it grossed $2.013b in those territories, so it had a x2.4 multiplier. Let's say EG makes 50 million in Russia. So EG would need $2.74b from territories which are opening this week. EG would need to open to $1.14b and match the same IW's global multiplier to reach Avatar. Do not forget the frontloadness of this. I think it is key in this case. I know many people who are watching the film this weekend in order to avoid spoilers, myself included.

I say $825m DOM and $2.5b WW, so out of both, but good call.

I now agree that WW has better chance than DOM, but I can feel that A+ coming and I think it might open even above what I laid out in the opening post. Succeed or fail, glad to have chosen these 2 goalposts before we got any real numbers.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hella OUT

this is the honeymoon phase, the reality of time will kick in soon

Also I would say DOM is much harder, this could potentially be one of the most frontloaded films of all time. You have to remember the general audience won't watch a film twice unless it is top tier on it's own, fan-service won't do it.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 2

How do you join to club? Do you just have say "in"? Because after seeing the movie i'm 100% in. Idk, maybe this is just me being still high on adrenaline but I'm having a gut feeling... a premonition:ph34r:. If this happens I want to say I knew it from the beginning.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bleachella said:

Do you just have say "in"?

Yes. Welcome. To be clear do you want the normal IN or the bonus?

11 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Yes. Welcome. To be clear do you want the normal IN or the bonus?

I was first going to say only ww but after thinking in for both! Whatever it takes:ph34r:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

In for both, even though I'm probably late:)...

Club is open until next Sat, though in retrospect I might have gone with an earlier close date.

Posted (edited)

Crazy day y’all, haven’t had time to update membership but should in about 5 hours. Before that though, I’m creating a new extra bonus option, team BILLIE TRINITY. 1B DOM/3B WW is the threshold for success if you choose that option, 950M DOM and 2.95 WW will be a failure.

Edited by Thanos Legion

WW this would be a done deal with 2013 ER. 

(Also a bit easier domestically because of the Canadian dollar)

• Like 1

In with bonus.

I think the extra bonus is too much. It is, right?

I'm conflicted, but I think too much competition for extra bonus... :thinking:

Yeah, I stay with normal bonus 😛

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 9:47 PM, DlAMONDZ said:

Easy in for WW

Wouldn't be shocked at over 3 billion

I've changed my mind. Put me in for both

• Like 1

If China and US can pull the heavy limiting Avatar WW could be dead with way worse exchange rates.

6 hours ago, salvador-232 said:

WW this would be a done deal with 2013 ER. 

(Also a bit easier domestically because of the Canadian dollar)

3 billion WW would be a lock

@MovieMan89, @WrathOfHan, @JamesCameronScholar, I have added you to the bonus based on it being equivalent to your IN on Movieman's. Let me know if you want to change to a less ambitious option -- OR, a more ambitious option :Venom:

@VenomXXR@That One Guy, @Godzilla, @Aj9, @Royce, @unbidj@JGAR4LIFE,  you were out in MovieMan's thread, but the normal goal here is a bit easier (and circumstances have changed a smidge 😛 ). I didnt' add you to anything yet since there wasn't a single choice logically deducible from being OUT of that one.   

@CloneWars, you said in that thread that you were in for WW but not DOM, so I put you IN for the basic version for now.

Posted (edited)

I’m IN on all Endgame clubs. Idc what it is anymore.

Edited by VenomXXR

6 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

@MovieMan89, @WrathOfHan, @JamesCameronScholar, I have added you to the bonus based on it being equivalent to your IN on Movieman's. Let me know if you want to change to a less ambitious option -- OR, a more ambitious option :Venom:

@VenomXXR@That One Guy, @Godzilla, @Aj9, @Royce, @unbidj@JGAR4LIFE,  you were out in MovieMan's thread, but the normal goal here is a bit easier (and circumstances have changed a smidge 😛 ). I didnt' add you to anything yet since there wasn't a single choice logically deducible from being OUT of that one.   

@CloneWars, you said in that thread that you were in for WW but not DOM, so I put you IN for the basic version for now.

Hey I'm in all the way.... Whatever it takes :ca:

5 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

I’m IN on all Endgame clubs. Idc what it is anymore.

1 minute ago, Nero said:

Hey I'm in all the way.... Whatever it takes :ca:

Well... okay then. Welcome to the 1B/3B train, thank you for reading the fine print. No refunds will be accepted at this time. 👍