Thanos Legion

ENDGAME of an Era: Endgame #1 finish DOM OR WW (Bonus: BOTH) (Deluxe Bonus: 1B+ & 3B+)

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Gracias.   

On a non-mod related note, if you want to seek your place in this club of historical glory, I foolishly left the door open for another 7 days :) 

Edited by Thanos Legion

5 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Gracias.   

On a non-mod related note, if you want to seek your place in this club of historical glory, I foolishly left the door open for another 7 days :) 

That’s my secret. I’m always in. 

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

9 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

That’s my secret. I’m always in. 

Vanilla, or you want some extra spice?    

Posted (edited)

I am now IN after a probable $350-360 million OW and A+ CinemaScore 

$940M-$970 Domestic (Disney could make a major push to $1 billion having double features with TS4 and TLK but $1 billion will not be so easily done IMO. It would require a multi of 2.778x (IW had 2.634x) which would be impressive given how big it opened and its late May/early June adult/family movie competition. But after this weekend, who knows? Anything is possible.)

$3B+ Worldwide

Anything-Is-Possible Prediction

$1 billion Domestic

$3.5 billion Worldwide

Now goodnight! I have work in 4 hours 😩 And I work at a VIP Cineplex so I'll be taking the orders of 7 sold out showtimes this morning and afternoon. 😳 Boy am I happy I won't have any opportunities to be spoiled now that I've seen the movie. 

Edited by Arlo245

After a good night of sleep, waking up to those numbers and being excited to see it again in a few hours...

Fuck it, I take the extra bonus. #yolo

• Like 2

On 4/23/2019 at 10:58 AM, Taruseth said:

Out on DOM, OS but WW could be close.

Dom, it might do something like 307M (OW) and then get an optimistic multi of 2.85 for 875M, though legs probably won't be that good.

And OS it won't be big enough in Europe to win, Avatar grossed 175.6M in France, 162.3M in Germany, 150M in the UK, 117M in Russia and 110M in Spain and Japan with 172M and Australia with 105.8M are well really big and in those, it will lose a lot, IW had 47.8M in France, 45.4M in Germany etc.

But if I am being optimistic and say Asia will compensate the drop in Europe, Japan and Australia than it might have an almost chance at winning worldwide.

But I think I will be OUT on all three.

But it will almost certainly sell more admissions WW than both Avatar and TFA as Avatar had just 14.7M in France, 11.3M in Germany, probably around 11M in the UK, 14.2M in Russia, 9.5M in Spain. While IW had insane numbers in Asia.

Looks like I might be wrong on WW and OS? (and maybe even Dom, thought right now I'd say Dom is one that is most likely to not be broken)

I'd say WW gets broken and OS gets broken too (maybe by just a tiny little bit)and it will fall short of Dom by like 40m.

• Like 1

Thank you for giving so much time to enter Thanos!

I am IN on all, including the Extra Bonus. The WW is already locked and the DOM title looks to be in favour of Endgame.

This too ez, where's your bold goals at..? :P

• Like 1

WW is nearly a lock. Domestic, NO but then again it has risen by $100 million overall projections for the past couple of days.

$850 million domestic. Yesterday it was $750 and before that it was $680-$700 so.....

Count me in, on account that I've posted my 3,15 billion prediction couple weeks ago. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Inuyaki said:

@Thanos Legion

you forgot to change me from bonus to extra bonus

Updating at the end of each day for now, busy weekend. Don’t worry, you’re in the maximum fun one :) 

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1

in for ALL

does 3B WW with 950M DOM count for the extra club?

• Like 1

On 4/22/2019 at 10:57 PM, Menor said:

100% guaranteed. 1 billion Dom/3.5 billion WW is the floor. $1.5 billion OW.  IN on team Infinity Success.

Hell this movie is actually gonna get pretty close to some of these numbers lol

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RealLyre said:

in for ALL

does 3B WW with 950M DOM count for the extra club?

No, even 4B WW and 999M would be a fail. Both conditions must be met :) 

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

No, even 4B WW and 999M would be a fail. Both conditions must be met :) 

I like your way of thinking but only one of the two conditions need to be true for the club to succeed.

worldwide>2.78b OR dom>~930m, that's essentially what your title says.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I like your way of thinking but only one of the two conditions need to be true for the club to succeed.

worldwide>2.78b OR dom>~930m, that's essentially what your title says.

For the normal IN, absolutely. They were asking about the deluxe bonus option (that I added last minute when things went bonkers), which requires 1B and 3B.

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

For the normal IN, absolutely. They were asking about the deluxe bonus option (that I added last minute when things went bonkers), which requires 1B/3B.

sorry didn't read the OP

• Like 1