Thanos Legion

ENDGAME of an Era: Endgame #1 finish DOM OR WW (Bonus: BOTH) (Deluxe Bonus: 1B+ & 3B+)

2 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

And it’s 12:01. We are now officially CLOSED for business. Good luck to us all, cause that Deluxe is looking real tough right now.

Locked in for the deluxe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

Starting to feel nervous about even the regular options (more so TFA than Avatar). But what's a good club without a little roller coaster ride of emotions?

• Like 1

Everyone who took a normal IN is cruising to victory. Bonus options may have  a bit of choppier water, but the whole point was to set a bar high enough that Endgame would have a difficult time meeting it :) 

I'm still thinking it will fall short of beating TFA DOM.  While it currently has an 80M$ lead, it should lose 50-60M$ of that lead over the next 4 days and another 10-15M$ during the next weekend.  After that, comparable days will not have TFA benefiting from Holiday boost.  

On 5/1/2019 at 8:33 PM, justvision said:

In for beating Avatar WW, but less than 3B.

Out for dom, probably 880-930M. (Would be in if not for a few strong alternative choices to GA coming out in theaters next few weeks.)

I guess this guess of mine is the closest guess.

I think 1B and 3B would be improbable at this point. But extraordinary legs starting next weekend could keep it in play. Next weekend would be brutal in OS markets and domestic depends on how many PLF Pikachu will take away. But Mother's day should help.

I am so, so, sososososo glad that this club managed to avoid the EG vs Avatar dreck, despite being literally the EG vs Avatar club. I’ve kept my head down deliberately while there was still any reasonable question left. It’s not officially champagne time yet, but after this weekend I’m finally comfortable bumping it.     

The DELUXE and BONUS goals were a bit... overexcited 😅 So technically the option I put myself down for is a miss. 

But even the basic IN was considered extremely difficult at the time, so I’m very happy with this as my first club!

• Like 7
  • Astonished 2

Nicely done! Will look forward to another bump when Endgame is officially #1!

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

I am so, so, sososososo glad that this club managed to avoid the EG vs Avatar dreck, despite being literally the EG vs Avatar club. I’ve kept my head down deliberately while there was still any reasonable question left. It’s not officially champagne time yet, but after this weekend I’m finally comfortable bumping it.     

The DELUXE and BONUS goals were a bit... overexcited 😅 So technically the option I put myself down for is a miss. 

But even the basic IN was considered extremely difficult at the time, so I’m very happy with this as my first club!

I would say this will be your peak for clubs but as the MCU has proven again and again you can never rule out another bigger achievement.

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

I would say this will be your peak for clubs but as the MCU has proven again and again you can never rule out another bigger achievement.

I do sort of feel like I peaked a bit early here 🤣  

Looks like TS4 will kill my 2nd club, resulting in a state of perfect balance. There will only be a third if I can find something ballsy, interesting, and probably MCU related. Or Aladdin. Speaking of, Naomi Scott MCU role when :ph34r:

Take a bow folks!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Now official. I’d like to thank everyone for the turnout, the support, the discussions, the over-exuberant blind faith (bonuses), and then avoiding this place for the last two months to keep it nice and sanitized 🤣

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Now official. I’d like to thank everyone for the turnout, the support, the discussions, the over-exuberant blind faith (bonuses), and then avoiding this place for the last two months to keep it nice and sanitized 🤣

Now Disney needs to have proper re-release unlike an expansion and Boom your Bonus club will also happen 😎

So it's official? 

23 minutes ago, baumer said:

So it's official? 

Yes. Feige announced it at SDCC

• Thanks 1