Eric Duncan

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

19 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Endgame is basically everything I wanted it to be. I'm satisfied (also a very emotional boy HELP)

I saw this trailer for the first time tonight in front of Endgame. I am in awe.

How did the crowd react? Any annoying elderly gents 😉

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

You're lucky you got to see a movie at all (Don't go to college. It'll ruin your life)

My last final exam is tomorrow. I get to celebrate by walking out of the exam and going to see Endgame directly after

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

AIW’s BO was great, but saying it’s better than AIW’s BO is a bit of a stretch imo.

Yeah, AIW for sure was a worse movie than AIW, but AIW was imo more of a success overall, because AIW was better in the raw numbers increase from what people thought while AIW had obviously much bigger actuals than AIW. But comparing the sequel to AIW to the sequel to AIW shows where the real success was

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

7 minutes ago, Fanboy said:

I would argue that Alice In Wonderland's box office was even more impressive than Infinity War's, unless you're referring to the sequel. 

whoops, my bad. yeah AiW was very impressive.

2 minutes ago, blackspider said:

What do you guys consider the Mendoza line for previews? We know the 43m is the floor and with west coast still in full swing lots of variables to consider. What would be the lowest number to come in that would disappoint you?

In order to be below my pessimistic projection 50mil, in order to be below my optimistic one 68mil.,

2 minutes ago, blackspider said:

What do you guys consider the Mendoza line for previews? We know the 43m is the floor and with west coast still in full swing lots of variables to consider. What would be the lowest number to come in that would disappoint you?

I'd be disappointed in anything below 55 million tbh, with so much hype behind it it should at least put a scare in TFA's record

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

I heard from my cousin and friends who seen it today who call it the Return of the King of Comic Book Films...

RotK is the Endgame of fantasy. So it shall be remembered in 20 years :Venom:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Menor said:

Yeah, AIW for sure was a worse movie than AIW, but AIW was imo more of a success overall, because AIW was better in the raw numbers increase from what people thought while AIW had obviously much bigger actuals than AIW. But comparing the sequel to AIW to the sequel to AIW shows where the real success was

Glad we were able to get this sorted.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nero said:

How did the crowd react? Any annoying elderly gents 😉

Nah it was a great audience lol. Most of the film was pretty silent outside of laughter actually. 3 moments got applause, and it took about 10 seconds for applause during the credits to take off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Menor said:

But if AIW had been the first movie it would have done much worse, AIW is more impressive because of how much of a surprise it was everyone knew from the beginning that AIW would do well.