Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

1 minute ago, catlover said:

Looks like Japan is on the train as well. 😁

Looks like I may be getting my wish.

On 4/12/2019 at 2:10 AM, KP1025 said:

Cherry on top for me now would be if Japan overperforms. Infinity War grossed $34 million which, while great for a CBM in Japan, didn't even make Top 10 for the year. Hope Endgame can hit $50+ million. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

Yes. Imagine people being able to form opinions of their own without needing to dwell on it for periods at a time. 

Respectfully, it seems less like forming an opinion of your own and more like confirming a wish you had walking it.

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

Yes. Imagine people being able to form opinions of their own without needing to dwell on it for periods at a time. 

Tell me about it still being your favorite movie in 6 months after you’ve watched it 5 more times and the initial rush of hype has settled way down

6 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

Oh, to be able to know something is my favorite movie of all time five minutes after seeing it.

Your comment is kinda condescending. So you think you're better than him in forming an opinion?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Tell me about it still being your favorite movie in 6 months after you’ve watched it 5 more times and the initial rush of hype has settled way down

I don’t need to tell you anything. It’s my opinion. My favorite movie of all time before was The Dark Knight itself. And now End Game has surpassed that. 

I didnt say End Game was the greatest film of all time. I said End Game was MY favorite movie of all time. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

I don’t need to tell you anything. It’s my opinion. My favorite movie of all time before was The Dark Knight itself. And now End Game has surpassed that. 

I didnt say End Game was the greatest film of all time. I said End Game was MY favorite movie of all time. 

yeah taste is taste i understand you.

Predator (1987) is not he best film of al time but it"s mine.

And i love goodfellas 2001 etc etc but for me Predator has a place in my hearth i think it s the movie which is close to perfection but again taste :)

second one is who framed roger rabbit :D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

I mean, you do you, man.  Just seems like such a bold statement to make when you’ve only seen it once and it’s only been like 15 minutes since you first saw it.

• Knock It Off 9

6 minutes ago, Nova said:

You should type that in all caps so he can read it better. He thinks he can dictate to you how you should form your opinion.

Edited by UserHN
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Cause I waited five god damn years for INSERT SPOILER 

and I died in that theater when it happened. It is totally top tier MCU and I am with

@Nova on being one of the best CBMs ever. I mean, nothing will ever bet The Winter Soldier for me but this was so so so close.

Edited by captainwondyful
Format issue
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Astonished 1
  • Knock It Off 1

14 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

Respectfully, it seems less like forming an opinion of your own and more like confirming a wish you had walking it.

Are you butthurt that he liked it more than The Dark Knight and he thinks it's greatest movie of all time for CBM.... I don't see any problem. Unless you are fanboy of ....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bonenash said:

yeah taste is taste i understand you.

Predator (1987) is not he best film of al time but it"s mine.

And i love goodfellas 2001 etc etc but for me Predator has a place in my hearth i think it s the movie which is close to perfection but again taste :)

second one is who framed roger rabbit :D

Your opinion is your opinion. As long as you enjoy those movies there’s nothing wrong with them being your favorites :)  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Yeah whats up with this shit TOG? I thought you might be the last guy to say so... Considering when you like TDW more than Ragnarok isn't your taste weird. No need to give lecture to others.... I mean wtf do you guys think only TDK is like some godly movie nothing can top it.. 😡

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

Yes. Please tell me more about my opinion and how wrong it is. People have different tastes. Not so sure why it’s shocking for some people like yourself that someone who has several CBM in their favorite films of all time would watch a CBM and decide that it became their absolute favorite of all time. 

Like does End Game being MY favorite film have any impact on you or your life? No. So I don’t understand why you’re acting all butt hurt about it and telling me my opinion is was “formed” before even walking into the theater. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I mean, you do you, man.  Just seems like such a bold statement to make when you’ve only seen it once and it’s only been like 15 minutes since you first saw it.

Not everyone needs to be a critic. Let people enjoy. Also, take that stick out of your butt.