Eric!

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $859M OS, $1.209B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Doesn't really matter if Endgame passes 3B. Jim is still at the top, because Joe and Anthony still only got 0.5A apiece. 

Alright. That’s good 

2 minutes ago, DAR said:

East coast you go to a 4pm showing of EG, come home in time for GOT

That’s what I’ve planned for my second viewing (though I might need to talk myself out of going again tonight and/or tomorrow before then!).

1 hour ago, AndyLL said:

553 online now including 90 in this thread 🤐

Not sure if it's been the max or not, but I counted around 774 total around 8:30 Pacific this morning. 😮

• Like 3
  • Astonished 2
  • Disbelief 1

3 minutes ago, ThiagoMaia said:

Is it safe to say that never in the history of the world, so many people went to the movies in the same weekend?

China alone might cover that.

Estimated 40m admissions on its 5-day weekend. 

• Astonished 1

By the way, anywhere in DHD's opening weekend range takes down Return of the Jedi to have the highest OW per-theater-average of all time adjusted.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

This totally has a snowball effect. it just gets bigger and bigger. lots of people just wanna be part of the hype. marvel has us in a daze. zombies we are

Edited by Alli

@Shawn what do you think about 330M OW? Is it doable?

@CJohn you are missing the history in the making.. What did you have to get banned??? 😂

5 hours ago, iHeartJames said:

I just noticed from another thread @Charlie Jatinder upgraded to purple so congrats :) my best friend name is Charles so when we're having sex and I'm screaming his name i'm gonna be thinking of you

My real name is Charles

Just now, Nero said:

@CJohn you are missing the history in the making.. What did you have to get banned??? 😂

yo he hyped up this weekend for so long as the only reason he's here and he got threadbanned. it's delicious. 

• Haha 9
  • Disbelief 1

Whoa od estimate already went from 130-140 to 140-150 😳...we're getting really insane now holy shit!

4 minutes ago, Nero said:

@Shawn what do you think about 330M OW? Is it doable?

No disrespect to Shawn, but he didn’t even think 300 was possible a couple days ago lol

Shoutout to the dude who told the box office lady "I wanna sit in the middle" and she replied, "Well, there are no seats left in the middle."

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

@Tele Dondarrion

Tele gonna rage quit the forum again??

Gonna?  I think he already has.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

No disrespect to Shawn, but he didn’t even think 300 was possible a couple days ago lol

I mean except for us few people no one believed in 300M OW buy Shawn did say that it was possible when I asked him

• Like 1

Mr.Pink and CJohn getting thread banned here has made this thread already one for the legends.

1 minute ago, AndyLL said:

Gonna?  I think he already has.

he is likely mourning the death of standalone cinema

• Like 1