Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

33 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Yes! Thank you!

Whether you're the only person in the theatre or it's packed, it's so easy (and morally good) to take it with you why wouldn't you? 

Some argue that there's people employed and it's "their job" to do that. It might be so, but they have plenty of other screens to clean and have other jobs to complete as well. 

I would also add, be punctual and try turn up on time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

If it does $148M Friday then even if it decreases slightly between true Friday/Saturday and drops 20% Sunday it does $300M.

What points to a weekend multiplier just barely over 2x?? 

At least $148m Friday, and people are still questioning $300m?? This lowballing expectations is just getting obvious now 

Infinity War’s weekend multiplier was 2.42x

It has more chance doing $330m+ as it does $300m, IMO. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lordmandeep said:

So the Cineplex app and website has been down for about a hour due to insane demand.

Cineplex controls 80% of the Canadian Market. 

This is the third time Endgame has crashed this app

April 2nd 

Thursday Night and TOday 

I wanted to give you a reaction, but I couldn't decide if I should like it, or laugh about it, be astonished by it, or find it sad for the people... like wtf... I am in disbelief, this is not cool.

But thanks for the update!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Krissykins said:

What points to a weekend multiplier just barely over 2x?? 

At least $148m Friday, and people are still questioning $300m?? This lowballing expectations is just getting obvious now 

Infinity War’s weekend multiplier was 2.42x

It has more chance doing $330m+ as it does $300m, IMO. 

so I didn't dream up/hallucinate 315-330M in the title right? it was there for a moment, I saw it, I saw it!

6 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Guys, something strange happened. I think I crossed into alternate universe for a second. I saw this title that said 315-330M possible and now title says 300M still alive. What happened? 

After Rth's last report, I think they may be talking about a two-day gross.