Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

7 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

91mn True Friday almost certain. It won't go below that. The highest I see it going is $95mn but I will stick to $91mn.

9db.gif

I seriously question if a Saturday can be much more saturated than 91m, I doubt we see a normal bump tomorrow.  Also I could easily see Sunday lower than today.  This is absolutely ridiculous.

Edited by MattW
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Next big MCU bad guy has to be Galactus. I can't see anybody else. MCU now has X-Men and Fantastic Four.

It'll probably take another decade until we finally see a movie about Avengers + X-Men + Fantastic Four against Galactus. They'll have to build a lot like they did with phase 1,2 and 3.

Then again, they could surprise and use Doom as the main baddie for the next phases. 

Big movies that got the proverbial A+ Cinemascores, chronologically, until 2000 :

Avengers Endgame

Spiderman Multiverse

Incredibles 2

Black Panther

Coco

American Sniper

Frozen

The Avengers

Tangled

Up

Narnia 1 (really ?)

The Incredibles

The Passion of the Christ

Return of the King

Finding Nemo

Harry Potter 2

Monsters Inc

Complete list here :

48 Movies With A+ CinemaScore Since 2000, From ‘Remember the Titans’ to ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ (Photos

https://www.thewrap.com/movies-a-plus-cinemascore-lord-of-rings-harry-potter-black-panther-photos/

Wait Force Awakens didn't have the A+ ???

Just now, Sam said:

In other A+ content news, @MrPink got himself banned again for posting spoiler just so you know.

What trashy movie did he spoil this time, tell me it was Hellboy

• Haha 3
  • Disbelief 1