Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Ok so last night I was watching the episode of Mad Men where MLK dies and Don takes Bobby to see Planet of the Apes. Bobby is a useless little twit, BUT he did say people go to the movies when they're sad, which was the first useful thing that has come out of his mouth in 6 seasons (even if he made a theater worker uncomfortable). Does this mean people are seeing Endgame because they're sad???

lol why so mad about bobby draper? he's a prince!

• Disbelief 1

6 minutes ago, Sam said:

This thread started out with a bang thanks to @CoolEric258 opening post, and then looking so promising for a few pages. 

Only 19 pages in and it’s already going downhill. Good job @Ethan Hunt 

ranking time?

Edited by CoolEric258

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Ok so last night I was watching the episode of Mad Men where MLK dies and Don takes Bobby to see Planet of the Apes. Bobby is a useless little twit, BUT he did say people go to the movies when they're sad, which was the first useful thing that has come out of his mouth in 6 seasons (even if he made a theater worker uncomfortable). Does this mean people are seeing Endgame because they're sad???

Damn Han how casual you are. You just noticed when people are already teary eyed and crying like baby after watching it... 

Just now, MrGamer said:

You’re right, let’s talk about Penguins.

has anyone seen Penguins?  does Thunder by Imagine Dragons play in the movie like it does in the trailer?  need to know, this'll influence if I cancel my Booksmart advance screening passes tomorrow to see Penguins instead

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Leave Bobby alone. Bobby did nothing to you.

Edited by MrGamer

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Because this motherfucker changes actors so much that I became legit confused if he changed again when S6 started angryjigglypuff.jaypeg

Baby gene is the real jerk.

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Baby gene is the real jerk.

Ay truuuuu

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

probably. let's be real don had pretty basic taste. he'd have voted green book for best picture absolutely.

I mean he saw a foreign film in one of the early seasons. Not a casual!