Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

1 minute ago, Sam said:

153M, under Capt. Marvel OW

backonthemenu.gif + Charlie’s premature 125M Sat

site crashed

GOT blah blah blah

@MrPink is still banned

Deadline is saying 158. And that 125 may be right, as his early friday numbers were right, or even lower.

Yes site crashed. GOT on sunday effect by GoT fanboys, nothing new. 

@MrPink

• Like 1

Well its a nice sunny day out and finally got the day off, gonna go get some sunshine, margaritas on the beach sounds like a plan.

When I get back, I expect to see some updates pointing towards 130-140m Sat.  Don't let me down EG...

6 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

$195mn Friday as per some actuals and my estimates.

http://bit.ly/EGOverseas

4 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Might want to state clearly that's overseas, can see some people suddenly thinking domestic :P 

For a split second my head involuntarily went holy crap!!! Then I saw the overseas link

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

I don't think it's horrible. I think it's bad in comparison to end game. Saw Infinity twice in theaters family/wife separate. Tried to watch it twice before End Game to prepare and I forget the other ones. First when released to Netflix and some other time. 

I agree he was the main character but the murdering sociopath is actually good never worked for me so because I don't like Thanos I don't care for the film. Brolin is incredible though. Plenty of dialogue constantly cut short and a bunch of meaningless action of course imo.

I don't own Infinity War and won't ever buy it. Will buy end game.

To me I had Infinity War way too high (around top 3) before this. Now I have 10th or 11th. 

Come on, don't be a prisoner of the moment, lol. IW may be less epic or seem small or less impressive by comparison but it's still a good movie imo. It remains in my top 5. 

Edited by Ororo Munroe

4 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

What's the worldwide average for phase 3 and what does it change to if this grosses 3 billion?

The average before this was 1.06 bil if my math's correct (1.153 for Civil War, .677 for Dr Strange, .863 for GOTG2 and .88 for Spider-Man, Ragnarok at .854, BP at 1.347, IW at 2.048, Ant-Man 2 at .622, and CM currently at 1.096)

It would change to 1.254. 1.2544 if/when CM gets to 1.1 bil in addition to that

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, GirafficPark said:

No, thats why it gets nearly a billion viewers from all sources, legal or not. More people are watching GoT this Sunday through Tuesday than Endgame Friday to Sunday, that's really not debatable.

Not really sure why this is controversial to many on here. TV gets more viewers than cinema does.

1 Billion? Come on.

• Like 1