Eric Duncan

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

Aww, was hoping for something absurd like 120+, but 107-111 is still mind boggling. 

Just realized , 111M would mean Endgame crossed the entire DOM total of Glass in one day LOL.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ZackM said:

The best part about this is that we've pretty much solved the question of the effective daily limit.  ~110 is the number for around the clock sold out shows for a movie showing on the maximum number of available screens.

And I still don't believe what EG does today is the absolute limit. No movie can sellout every showing in the country in a day. 

• Like 2

Just now, Brainbug said:

Just realized , 111M would mean Endgame crossed the entire DOM total of Glass in one day LOL.

With Endgame, you can make all sorts of humiliating comparisons with plenty of films.

Not cool tho.

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

And I still don't believe what EG does today is the absolute limit. No movie can sellout every showing in the country in a day. 

Right, that's why I said "effective" limit.  In theory, there's still room.

Just now, IronJimbo said:

Honestly I'm relieved after watching it.

No one but children and manchildren are watching this twice.

I've always wanted to see da nile. How is it??

21 minutes ago, Bonenash said:

ehhhhhhhhhh not as funny as the saturday of IW rth came in and post a superman gift the  american football kick of clark kent :D

he said 82m saturday and i was like WTF lol

LOL yeah remember  that, and the one I did in Brazil forum astronaut on moon with I think holding a beer and looking at  earth in the distance and I put something like, forget everything that had come before and everything you've ever known. Something to that effect 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Astonished 1