Eric Duncan

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

Just now, IronJimbo said:

What I meant was adults with the brains of children.

Deep Wang mind reading back in full force I see.

An adult saying that all people who go to see a movie twice are adults with the brains of children seems like an adult with a brain of a baby to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Knock It Off 1

Just got back from my second showing and it was even more laughter and emotions than the first time! 

Also, just saw I have 30 pages to catch up on... Fuck that! Anyone got a quick update on the last 5 hours?

Just now, Stewart said:

Just got back from my second showing and it was even more laughter and emotions than the first time! 

Also, just saw I have 30 pages to catch up on... Fuck that! Anyone got a quick update on the last 5 hours?

RTH says 107-111 Sat, conservative estimate. Other than that, basic thread stuff. Mostly nonsense.

Just now, IronJimbo said:

I just sat next to a dude who laughed at everything, sometimes not even the jokes? Multiple times he was the only one in the cinema laughing.

Rest assured he will be coming back to watch this film, I can tell you that for free.

--snip--

I very nearly just inserted a spoiler... Literally typed a whole paragraph then realised Oh shit!

1 minute ago, Stewart said:

Rth 107-111M, meaning OW record in 2 days!!!

• Astonished 2