Eric Duncan

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

23 minutes ago, Shawn said:

I wasn't sure whether to thank you for the compliment or laugh at the idea of me thinking myself a celebrity, so I'm doing both. :lol:

Seeing everyone here have so much fun with these numbers coming out is joy enough. Reminds me of what made me made fall in love with box office as a hobby years back. It's always fun to come in here and share that with like-minded folk such as you and so many others.

Movies are life.

Thank you for giving us a place to talk box office. Weekends like this are what makes this forum great.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

38-40m Monday.

Just catching up on the thread. Saw the actuals adjusted to $357m, which is amazing! 

And now this?!!?! On a work day! What even is the movie?!!? 

:ohmygod:

• Astonished 1

25 minutes ago, stealthyfrog said:

I don't think Endgame beating TFA domestic and Avatar WW is a question anymore. The real question is whether Endgame can reach a billion domestic and 3 billion WW.

2.6x is definitely doable but I don't think it will happen.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, filmlover said:

Restaurants located near movie theaters had heavier than normal traffic weekend traffic and made plenty of...dough.  (Sorry!) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, baumer said:

Imho:

TFA domestic is safe

I think they are both beaten.

1b+ dom

3b+ ww

movie was better than I would/could have ever hoped for.

Edited by B J
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jiffy said:

Wow, idk why it never occurred to me that Home Alone held the record for biggest opening by an original property at the time. 

I'm not sure I'd even heard of Harlem Nights before I made the list. 

• Astonished 1