Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

Phenomenal finale, everything well explained, no controversy IMO. crowd ate it up. laughed, cheered and wiped tears at all the right places. Too many commercials but only 2 trailers - Pikachu and Toy Story 4. neither got any reaction. I think that people just wanted the movie to start. the start brought cheers and where there i t was complete enthusiasm and feeling for all characters. so many emotional moments, so many insane fights. Legs are going to be insane. I can't praise this enough.

9 minutes ago, Premium George said:

If I am being annoying, openly tell me to stop.

Do you know why? You give us early numbers, and by the look of it comscore provides live data. So, why not for previews? Just curiosity.

No you are not annoying. I give early estimates based on part Numbers that appear tha time. 

For previews there is no number at all.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Those that have just walked out of their showings, without spoilers, how wild did your crowd get throughout the movie

Lots of cheers and applause at several moments. IW had cheers during the movie, but most weren’t in the mood to applaud after the movie. Not the case with Endgame. Applause multiple times after the movie ended. 

Just now, Bonenash said:

damn i have forgot that the % previexw for JW is just 8.9 lol INSANE .... what a beast in walk ups....

That's one of my favorite box office weekend threads. We had no idea what kind of beast was going to show up. Completely unexpected.

Endgame breaking records at least is expected. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I...don't remember this.

See, I do like that website, how simple to look up details missed or forgotten (or wrong). And the weekday is also included 😉

(a little bit jokingly)

Edited by terrestrial

9 minutes ago, MadmenEndgame said:

You were trolling in China thread also. Got banned from there came here to spread toxicity. 

Can't catch a break huh.. 

I not trolling. 

But I think IW is a most better movie. 

Just now, Bonenash said:

damn i have forgot that the % previexw for JW is just 8.9 lol INSANE .... what a beast in walk ups....

I worked at a theater when it came out. Absolutely insane walk up business. First showing Friday morning did around 300 people, unheard of. It was definitely one of the bigger moments where theaters were caught with their pants down. We were running out of concession items, certain sodas bibs gone. What a time.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Brinatico said:

Sorry is just my opinion. 

They wasted 2.45 hours on this one.

Remember is my opinion, no a troll thing or whatever you can think 

Ok.  You posted your opinion. 

However... if keeps posting similar takes every chance you get then based on your past history it will be considered trolling

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

That's one of my favorite box office weekend threads. We had no idea what kind of beast was going to show up. Completely unexpected.

Endgame breaking records at least is expected. 

all i remember from that weekend is #crumbling

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

wait isn't 43m less than what Infinity War made? What's going on?

It's the number *so far,* not a full Thursday estimate

We are hearing at this point in time from industry sources that Disney/Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame has collected around $43M

Infinity War also made 39m

Edited by Djsoke