The Wild Eric

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I had set a target for Endgame to achieve for Friday at 10 AM EST. Well thing is, it has crossed that already. Though I will give my officially early estimate update 60-90 mins from now, but we have $80mn Friday in play.

s0toqeB.jpg

Seems to soon for a Friday estimate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I had set a target for Endgame to achieve for Friday at 10 AM EST. Well thing is, it has crossed that already. Though I will give my officially early estimate update 60-90 mins from now, but we have $80mn Friday in play.

Lower than IW Saturday. What a flop...

1 hour ago, cdsacken said:

I don't understand the Infinity War love. I understand why they did it and I understand that people love nonstop action. But nearly the entire time I watched it always expecting something bad to happen which did. Did felt like deathly hallows part 1 to me. Depressing moody and incomplete.

I mean Jesus I was happier after the end of venom and he eats people.

Infinity War was horrible for me

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

5 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

LikelyMilkyDanishswedishfarmdog-size_res

5 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Holy shit, 140M+ OD!!!!!:ohmygod:

1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I started these early estimates with Captain Marvel. They were pretty accurate. I hope they will be here too. Though friday is tough one.

I haven't been around much to know that. Back in my days, the earliest estimates we would get would be at 8-9 PM on my timezone from DHD, which is over 5 hours from now.

3 minutes ago, tupek said:

Infinity War was horrible for me

I mean I loved the Thor scene and I loved lot of moments but the more and more I think about it......Infinity War isn't in my top 5. It had all the right pieces but they just screwed it up hardcore IMO. Mind you it's totally worth it for End Game I bet just like DH 1 was for DH2. I need to watch them together as well.