Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

We've got a whole week to post. We'll make it. Although we should do as much shitposting as humanly possible just to be safe

That’s like my language 

DZbp4BV.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Will this beat JW's OW thread for longest weekend thread (439 pages)? Only a select few have done more than 300 pages.

I dont think so. What made the JW thread just adding page after page was the pure excitement of witnessing such an unexpected breakout. As anticipated as Endgame is - we all know its going to shatter records, there isnt nearly as much of a surprise factor here.

• Like 1

Crazy to think about, IM back in the day had those 3m+ Thursday previews that kept it from getting to the 100m officially and here we are discussing whether or not 300m is a possibility..... hard to believe how much the box office has changed since that Summer. 

• Astonished 2

2 hours ago, Brainbug said:

I dont think so. What made the JW thread just adding page after page was the pure excitement of witnessing such an unexpected breakout. As anticipated as Endgame is - we all know its going to shatter records, there isnt nearly as much of a surprise factor here.

This is why we need all that shitposting. I know you've got what it takes mah boi

Edited by CoolEric258
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

Yeah that was a great thread, because a breakout on that level was truly unexpected. I just wonder if the insane numbers and the Tuesday opening of the thread can push it over the top.

14 minutes ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

I want to see lots of these:

Image result for THor hammer gif

Image result for thor ban hammer gif

Image result for Justice League Steppenwolf 'gif

What’s that 3rd gif from? Looks dope, but I can't quite place it.

12 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Depends how much people are willing to derailll it

Whatever it takes.

• Haha 1

Just now, jjack339 said:

Gonna go with 291 million as my 1st and final prediction. I think GOT and runtime keep it just shy off 300m but not close enough Disney will fudge it. 

People will realize (and most have realized already) that the event of the weekend is Endgame not some random TV episode :stirthepot:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1