The Wild Eric

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

Just now, TMP said:

I'm still unsure if your second choice is Aquaman now or Glass

probably aquaman. though i might fuck around and say 1/3 of the way through the year Glass is still my favourite movie of 2019.

• Like 1

Overall, if it's starting WOM is around IW then I think it should hold better. Anecdotal, but Endgame seems to be getting similar WOM to IW (which was already at near-peak levels) among MCU fanbase but significantly better among GA, and preview night is definitely gonna be mostly MCU fans.

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

Glass was embarassing to be honest, Great comedic moments tho.

Felt bad for M Night, Split was a fluke.

yeah split was a fluke since it was pretty bad. glad he wrapped up the trilogy strong tho. m night is back baby!!!

• Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

32 minutes ago, Ent said:

Infinity War is more entertaining, thrilling and bonkers to me while Endgame is the best overall movie because

Reveal hidden contents

Infinty War was more of a thriller going crescendo, punchy and relentless, a bit like a Terminator movie with a relentless, unstoppable, agressive quest of the stones by the bad guy and an end that left us speechless.   It hit hard like a storm from the very beginning with action throughout the movie. 

Endgame is the resolution, the closure part. 

Reveal hidden contents

Indeed I hate the unresolved endings of all films. For me DH1 I give it a 6/10. DH2 9.5/10. 

35 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Kind of where I'm at. EG will be satisfying overall. Delivers a little and a lot of everything. IW has awesome pacing and delivers the brawn in a huge way.

Interesting. I hated the pacing. 

32 minutes ago, RtheEnd said:

There is,  the preview data is very restrictive depends on your level of access as to if you see anything and if so what you see (you may only see preview data for a selected criteria). DL do have a source(s) with some level of access(who may not see everything) They were wrong to go with initial 43m though. 

Even general access is restrictive, You could have 5 people looking at say AEG Friday data at a given point in time and they may all see a different result depending on level of access(even at the highest summary level) . The distributor of a  film sees the most data 

Invaluable information as always.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

yeah split was a fluke since it was pretty bad. glad he wrapped up the trilogy strong tho. m night is back baby!!!

That fight on the parking lot was like an SNL skit.

:hahaha::rofl:

I want some more.

Just now, Charlie Jatinder said:

I had set a target for Endgame to achieve for Friday at 10 AM EST. Well thing is, it has crossed that already. Though I will give my officially early estimate update 60-90 mins from now, but we have $80mn Friday in play.

Oh my...a $140m+ od, phew.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I had set a target for Endgame to achieve for Friday at 10 AM EST. Well thing is, it has crossed that already. Though I will give my officially early estimate update 60-90 mins from now, but we have $80mn Friday in play.

I take it you mean true Friday, outside of Thursday previews? 

• Like 1