Eric Duncan

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Person arriving at the theater to see anything but Avengers this weekend: "One for The Curse of La Llorona please!"

Person at box office: "First row of Endgame it is then!"

making plans to show up to see Penguins on Thursday night.

• Community Manager
Just now, CoolEric258 said:

Just as a reminder @grim22 @Water Bottle @AndyLL

If y'all so much as even think about threadbanning @iHeartJames, I'm gonna go all Che Guevera in this bitch

well i wasn't thinking about it till you put the thought in my head

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 1

7 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Who is Kevin Feige again? Why is that name in the thread title?

:Venom:

The one that got after the premier (press...) not only standing ovations like the film got, but the strongest (term? most intense....) of them all?

• Like 1

Whatever happens, thank you guys for being such a vibrant community! I've been on here for the last two years and I'm so grateful to have been able to experience this with you guys! I love to geek out with you guys, theorize and speculate! Shout out to the mods and the users on here are the best Thank you for making this so much fun!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1