Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

2 minutes ago, Truckasaurus said:

5TH UPDATE, Friday 10:14 PM: And with a snap, Avengers: Endgame is getting bigger, just as expected.  Industry estimates as tonight see $157M for Friday (including $60M record previews), which is $37.9Mmore than Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ opening and single day record of $119.1M. And as for the weekend, right now the mean is around $349M at the widest theatrical release ever of 4,662. Saturday is expected to ease between -30% and -35% for a take between $102M-$109M.

They brought back Han Solo after 40 years and Sexbeast Feige punked them with a purple thumb man lmao

• Like 3
  • Haha 15

Just now, Sam said:

You said you’re gonna go to sleep. What did you do?

I WAS CHECKING INSTA JUST BEFORE GOING TO BED AND THE FIRST POST I SAW IN MY FEED WAS NOTHING BUT SPOILERS ON IT.  I ONLY SAW THE FIRST FEW THINGS ON IT BEFORE CLOSING OUT BUT THAT WAS ENOUGH

• Sad 7

Just now, Sam said:

You said you’re gonna go to sleep. What did you do?

He can't sleep coz he is going to watch Endgame tomorrow but just realised he already knows the spoilers 😅

7 minutes ago, Truckasaurus said:

5TH UPDATE, Friday 10:14 PM: And with a snap, Avengers: Endgame is getting bigger, just as expected.  Industry estimates as tonight see $157M for Friday (including $60M record previews), which is $37.9Mmore than Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ opening and single day record of $119.1M. And as for the weekend, right now the mean is around $349M at the widest theatrical release ever of 4,662. Saturday is expected to ease between -30% and -35% for a take between $102M-$109M.

we are quite literally just skipping the 300 barrier and vaulting to 350