Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

1 minute ago, Stewart said:

Time to join the Gold ClubTM 😎

I did and still supposedly just now ran out of likes? Is that even possible? :ohmygod:

Edit - wait, nevermind, it just worked again, thank goodness. Lol

Edited by mattie08
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 2

42 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Not even close. GOT doesn't come close to popularity of World Cup which doesn't sniff one billion much less 500 million or even 250 million

Um what? The 2018 World Cup was watched by half of the planet (3.5 billion).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I am going to skip early morning today. One thing is certain, it will be 110+

Previous OW record beaten in two fucking days confirmed.

:ohmyzod:

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mattie08 said:

I did and still supposedly just now ran out of likes? Is that even possible? :ohmygod:

Edit - wait, nevermind, it just worked again, thank goodness. Lol

I was gonna say, that's like 500 likes! That'd be insane! 

• Like 1

Just now, Stewart said:

I was gonna say, that's like 500 likes! That'd be insane! 

I think there’s a glitch...it’s like every other one I try works, and the other half I get the “Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today message.” Don’t know what’s going on. :sarah:

While I understand that the current record holder for WW OW is Infinity War at $640.5m (without China) but are we actually entertaining the idea now that Endgame could, however seemingly impossible... double that record? $1.281B ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Agafin said:

Um what? The 2018 World Cup was watched by half of the planet (3.5 billion).

Average live audience was under 200 million and it was way more popular. That 3.5b figure means they participated in some way at least once which is also inflated.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mattie08 said:

I think there’s a glitch...it’s like every other one I try works, and the other half I get the “Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today message.” Don’t know what’s going on. :sarah:

Everybody's watching Endgame break records while Mattie is breaking the site (even more) :kitschjob:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Everybody's watching Endgame break records while Mattie is breaking the site (even more) :kitschjob:

See, I want to give a laughing reaction but I can’t! When I was able to do a shocked one to the Kevin Garnett gif above, lolololol. Me giving out 500 likes by noon EST is Endgame-levels of impossible numbers.

Edited by mattie08
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cdsacken said:

Did you like Infinity War?

no really disliked it and I think most of the marvel films are boring / crap.

I've realised i must have a much stronger connection to these characters than i previously thought.

• Like 1