Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

17 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Russia should take down Avatar in Rubles for sure.

would require a 70% jump in total gross over IW, which is the sixth highest grossing movie in rubles as it stands. it might happen, but it also very easily might not. 

Just now, Walt Disney said:

For anyone that wants to see something cool, go to Google.com and type “Thanos” in the search engine. When you search, there will be an infinity tauntlet in the upper right jand corner. Double click on it.

I'm very happy for your financial success this year Mr. Disney 🙌🙌🙌

• Like 1

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

would require a 70% jump in total gross over IW, which is the sixth highest grossing movie in rubles as it stands. it might happen, but it also very easily might not. 

Isn't there good inflation in Russia. Plus this is a perfect storm. it has to happen.

15 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

Ha! I wasn’t dusted from existence after all!

Been working a bunch, getting ready for a transfer to Sacramento, LOL... never stopped following the MCU or their box office. 

Good lord, this movie tho... How?

Yeah, adulting sucks sometimes. I’ve been off and on the forum too.

Come to spoiler thread to join in the discussion :D 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I have been saying since The Force Awakens that this was possible. Nobody believed me. I have been redeemed!! The 300M OW train has arrived at full speed.

biDFHU0.gif?noredirect

Give us @John C-Nah back.

8 minutes ago, boxofficeth said:

As much as I adore Snow White from 1930s, we need something worth it from this century to be in the Top 10 of that list. EG, for what it's worth, is THE film!

Unless Snow White gets another re-release in the future...which might happen, considering that film is just $16M away from $200M DOM.

Scott Mendelson said that it won’t best TFA domestic because it won’t have Christmas legs and there is to much competition coming. What do you guys think? I’m worried. I really want 900 DOM. But it just seems so unrealistic when not even IW could reach 700..

• Like 1

Those who are expecting CW/Ultron drops next weekend are starting to kid themselves here.

The proof is numbers, and the internal multipliers so far just don’t support you.  Especially with a 110 floor for Saturday. 

Endgame’s closest analog in terms of its internal multipliers right now is...Infinity War.  Again—just look at the numbers.  

The thing is, this film is better received than its predecessor, and it’s pulling everything into its hype cyclone.  I think its multiplier will be closer to 2012 Avengers than AIW. 

I think both TFA and Avatar are toast—and it probably won’t be by a slim margin.

Edited by LinksterAC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't know what's going on with this movie, but I love it.

Just checking the next shows for Saturday at my local theater before it's website crashed...again.

Sat              

2D 1:20 154 154   100.00% **SOLD OUT**
  1:50 209 209   100.00% **SOLD OUT**
  2:10 80 90   88.89%    
  2:30 98 98   100.00% **SOLD OUT**
  2:50 209 209   100.00% **SOLD OUT**
  3:20 154 154   100.00% **SOLD OUT**
  3:55 154 154   100.00% **SOLD OUT**
  4:10 146 152   96.05%    
  4:30 98 98   100.00% **SOLD OUT**
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 2

1 minute ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Aquaman Ocean to Ocean references are even more illegal than True Detective gifs!

I'm like the Living Great Gatsby 

But these boys are watching quick and disappear like Banksy
From ocean to ocean, sea to sea
I'm something that you gotta see

• Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Aquaman Ocean to Ocean references are even more illegal than True Detective gifs!

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Sam said:

Give us @John C-Nah back.

He is sleeping now. He is gonna be back one of these days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HeadShot said:

Scott Mendelson said that it won’t best TFA domestic because it won’t have Christmas legs and there is to much competition coming. What do you guys think? I’m worried. I really want 900 DOM. But it just seems so unrealistic when not even IW could reach 700..

...... ENDGAME WIL HAVE A 350 OW what are you saying , 700 is the floor at this point