Eric Duncan

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

6 minutes ago, RtheEnd said:

I was going with Sat 107-111, 2nd update yesterday ended up higher end of trying to stay conservative lol

Fucking awesome, OW record in 2 days and with that Saturday, 355-360M OW. Preferably, 357M+, 100M over the previous record!!!!!!:ohmygod::mouthdropped::ohmygod:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 3

Funny thing guys...

I think that Saturday number could been higher....people cant buy tickets today for this movie lol

I think we are reaching the max of business possibile in a single day...😎

• Like 1

Tomorrow we will all wake up.

Everything since Thursday was a dream. Endgame actually opens to just 295M, deemed a total disappointment, ends its worldwide run at 1,404B, 1M under Ultron.

And from the shadows of our sorrow and screaming emerges a man and tells us

Spoiler

what-if-i-told-you-that-wasnt-a-dream.jp

• Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Funny thing guys...

I think that Saturday number could been higher....people cant buy tickets today for this movie lol

I remember before EG came out, @Charlie Jatinder did a breakdown and said a $110m day was about as high as feasible capacity gets. So it would appear we're very near that limit even as Endgame adds more and more screens and times.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

9 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Funny thing guys...

I agree, this is accurate. This is why Endgame is going to hold the OW record for a long time. If we look at ticket sales and not dollars, this has to be absolutely crushing all previous openings. It is an event like we've never seen before.

Edited by doublejack
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, a2k said:

111 (-29%)

92 (-17%)

= 360

Beating AIW's record by 100.  God allmighty.

Imagine how much it would have made with one more 'Avengers' in the title.

That's roughly what I've got too. Maybe a slightly bigger Sunday.