Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I think that settles the argument on who has the best ass in the MCU then

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Wong

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Hogun

Just now, Sam said:

Justin Hammer obviously 

Great settling of arguments, guys 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Walt Disney said:

Despite the revisionist history, there was definitely a lot of talk up to OD about whether $300M was even possible for an OW. No one even thought about whether a movie could open to $350M. 

I think a couple people predicted $330M, bu that was likely a joke prediction. High-end predictions were around $315m-$320M. Most people guessed around $300M with many thinking around $285M/$290M.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tawasal said:

What is this supposed to mean? 

I remember RTH using that video before to represent numbers but I already forget what it represented, but guessing $100M Sunday since its a punt from end zone to end zone. But I'm probably wrong and just doing wishful thinking lol

Edited by Nova
  • Astonished 2

Just now, Nova said:

I remember RTH using that video before to represent numbers but I already forget what it represented, but guessing $100M Sunday since its a punt from end zone to end zone. 

I don't follow NFL. 

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

I remember RTH using that video before to represent numbers but I already forget what it represented, but guessing $100M Sunday since its a punt from end zone to end zone. 

Yup. And it would fit with the IW trend of Sunday just barely over pure Friday

Edited by Menor

Hoping WW actuals come above F8. Would be nice to outgross the biggest non-MCU OW record's total just on the first weekend. 

Then again, above I2 for a Top15 WW of All Time debut would also be great. It might just settle for #17, though.