Eric Duncan

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

1 minute ago, Thanos Legion said:

There’s got to be a really solid chance that Chadwick Boseman, Brie Larson, Benedict Cumberbatchl and Tom Holland are all main cast in the first movie to break EG’s record.

Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly too. But they really have to be loved as much as the 0G6. 

4 minutes ago, Sam said:

The OW record EG just pulled gonna have to be broken by an established franchise, it’s not gonna be an out-of-nowhere surprise hit.

EG had unprecedented pre-sales, basically signaling all theaters to move everything the hell out of the way and make the most accommodations they can in terms of show times for it. Full capacity if you will. That’s not something that can happen for a surprise walk up hit. 

So franchise-wise, I just don’t see anything at the moment that can replicate the level of hype EG is having, so that’s why I think it’ll take a while for the record to fall. 

How long? I don’t know, but I think it’ll be at least 5+ years

The MCU is the only existing franchise that has the potential to break Endgame's OW record.

the sunday number will be 100m, disney will move some of thursdays preview money if they have to.  F S S will be 100m+ so the weekend will be perfectly balanced as all things should be

Edited by Ozymandias

4 minutes ago, Sam said:

I’m gonna hazard a guess and say 96M, that’s like reversal of IW’s 69M Sunday.

Symmetry and balance 

hazard.gif

Edited by tawasal
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

3 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Maybe RTH has become like Deep Wang and needs a sacrifice or a favor. Where's iHeartJames?!

I got this fam

@RtheEnd

tlzf7otr80911.jpg

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Astonished 4
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1