Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

1 minute ago, Rebeccas said:

I mean didn't people say last year that IW's ending would be too bleak for good legs lmao

The ending for IW became one of the most impactful endings in modern blockbuster history lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I mean generally hear the first act is the best part. but that's from movie people.

The first I think is why it got good to great reviews from top critics who usually don't go for Avengers movies.

I'd rank them 2nd, 1st, 3rd (and the 3rd is great)

It's the Moonlight of Blockbusters - ranking act wise. :lol:

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

I mean didn't people say last year that IW's ending would be too bleak for good legs lmao

People didn’t expect the gold mine of memes that ending generated either lol. Sparked lots of curiosity and “must-see-it-to-believe-it” from casuals on social media

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jordanstine said:

If Marvel just released that final act of Endgame alone, it could still make $2 billion.

Well the final act of End Game is one of the greatest finals act of all time. So it would be well deserved. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, justvision said:

It is a bit surreal to think that even if Endgame has the largest second weekend drop of 200M, its second weekend dom BO of 157.7M will still be the highest ever, surpassing TFA.

I dont see why we would have a 56% drop with basically nothing coming out and amazing WOM, insane reviews, and A+.

But it was still front loaded so I still think under 200. Maybe 180?

• Like 1