Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

So are people expecting what I consider a good hold for Monday? To me 30 would be great but seems hard. Also how much bounce can one expect on Tuesday considering the scale. Should be fun to see

Edited by cdsacken

3 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

So are people expecting what I consider a good hold for Monday? To me 30 would be great but seems hard. Also how much bounce can one expect on Tuesday considering the scale. Should be fun to see

I think so cause of spillover. I know people are like its too long people won't wanna see it on Monday night but this movie is literally making people crazy like seeing this at 2am and shit so they'll probably just deal with it and go to work TIRED lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

We already have preliminary estimate by Rth in range 30-32 😉 it's somewhere in this thread

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, baumer said:

My local theater has 11 IMAX shows today. eight of them are sold out, the other two are front row is only and the last one at 11 p.m. is 50% sold out. Monster Monday incoming.

Why am I doubting Monday I guess because everyone is preparing me for 60% drop next weekend. 10+ shows sold out in Cambridge UK local theater. I went to Thetford (known as theftford) and 11am was 80%  full

1 minute ago, JimiQ said:

We already have preliminary estimate by Rth in range 30-32 😉 it's somewhere in this thread

Yeah I remember him saying that as educated guess.. extremely educated I'd say. Hope he's right. How awesome would 32+ be?

1 minute ago, Rebeccas said:

I think so cause of spillover. I know people are like its too long people won't wanna see it on Monday night but this movie is literally making people crazy like seeing this at 2am and shit so they'll probably just deal with it and go to work TIRED lol

And crazy people wanting to see it again 2 days later.

(I'm including myself in this of course. Going for 3 times in a week.I have a problem :D)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, a2k said:

175 ow has been spoilt forever. Less than half the record, pffft.

I think it’s incredible that 13 months ago I would have greeted a 252M OW as “OMFG that’s incredible, beat the record, first to 250M, HYPE PARTAY!!!!!!” and now it’s like “meh, not even within 100M. Come back when you can play with the big boys”.”

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Yeah I remember him saying that as educated guess.. extremely educated I'd say. Hope he's right. How awesome would 32+ be?

Using EG comparative Sat/Sun drop against IW, we get $31.7m

I’d be pretty surprised if it was below $31m

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

Walking to clinic and just heard a group of folks talking about End Game breaking the OW record. Mentioned Titanic and Star Wars as well. 

Wonder if any of them are users on here :thinking:

It was strange went to a sports bar with my cousin and I know these guys dont watch superhero movies at all but they were fanboying after watching IW on netflix 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

I think 32-28 Mon, Tues falls guaranteed. Adm increase on Tues will be small to none, but tickets are substantially cheaper

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Walt Disney said:

Yeah, that's a great total WW gross. It is still hard to believe that's only the OW.

When your first weekend puts you 18th all time globally.....

Will be 5th by a good margin next Monday.

Edited by cdsacken
  • Astonished 1