Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

See High Life guys.  I know that a lot of you are probably seeing Avengers 5 times or whatever but before you see it for your 6th time make a choice and think “hmm, maybe I wanna try a new movie today” and see High Life

I've seen avengers 0 times. will see High Life when it starts playing at my indie theatre on Friday 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

See High Life guys.  I know that a lot of you are probably seeing Avengers 5 times or whatever but before you see it for your 6th time make a choice and think “hmm, maybe I wanna try a new movie today” and see High Life

Or see Captain Marvel for a 3rd time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Knock It Off 2

high life comes out may 10th here. i called up my local arthouse to ask if they'll play it and they said it was "too mainstream. populist trash" and they've elected to show detective pikachu that week instead.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Looking to 2020 seems other than Avatar 2 there's no mega blockbusters coming out that year. Good opportunity for a more even spread of the box office. Or we're in for a record decline next year idk

EXCUSE ME

sG0Ap0U.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, STX Entertainment said:

Hey guys, changed my name to support my favorite studio, STX.  I honestly only see movies that are released by them because the quality of their content is so high.  I’m so excited for Uglydolls to come out next week, starring Pitbull

lol this is epic content dude. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, STX Entertainment said:

Hey guys, changed my name to support my favorite studio, STX.  I honestly only see movies that are released by them because the quality of their content is so high.  I’m so excited for Uglydolls to come out next week, starring Pitbull

I have not heard of this movie. could you link me to a trailer 

10 minutes ago, STX Entertainment said:

Nah, I think I’ll save my money for Uglydolls.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Hot take but it won't gross much more than Godzilla: KOTM. Though I'm expecting (hoping?) for a massive increase for the sequel over the first Godzilla.

Honestly though 2020 spring looks weak as hell. March basically has only Godzilla vs Kong and Mulan as tentpoles. That will help both those movies imo, but we're in for a massive decline year-to-year right now it seems.

• Like 1